• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

yeah but alldaychemist doesn't accept credit card and i heard many bad reviews of people getting their financial information stolen from them so i wont ever order from them.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
yeah but alldaychemist doesn't accept credit card and i heard many bad reviews of people getting their financial information stolen from them so i wont ever order from them.

Fair enough. All i can say is ive always used my CC and no issues with financial info stolen. I know theres different website reviews etc but i feel they can be tinkered with by their opposition putting in bad reviews.
But if your comfortable with a site and the cost, stick with it.

Stretched

Does goldpharma hide prescription-drugs for non-verified users, because all I can see is over-the-counter drugs?
It seems that way with some of the earlier old reliable pharmacies. I doubt the mechanics involves layering who gets what, but rather they are tightening their offerings of
controlled substances. For example, it used to be rather easy to get rxs like Ambien or Valium and the like, but recently these controlled rxs (in U.S.) have become ‘unavailable.’

I had this happen recently after the order was placed and I was awaiting delivery. I called to follow up and was told the product had become unavailable and my order was cancelled w/o charge. On another site the listing had simply been pulled.

Cipher

Administrator
Yes, you have to register an account to see the drugs.

Do you always get the drugs prescribed by a doctor when ordering from goldpharma? I live in Sweden and it's against the law here to import medicine if it's not prescribed by a doctor within the EU, even if it's for personal use. :bang-head:

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
It seems that way with some of the earlier old reliable pharmacies. I doubt the mechanics involves layering who gets what, but rather they are tightening their offerings of
controlled substances. For example, it used to be rather easy to get rxs like Ambien or Valium and the like, but recently these controlled rxs (in U.S.) have become ‘unavailable.’

I had this happen recently after the order was placed and I was awaiting delivery. I called to follow up and was told the product had become unavailable and my order was cancelled w/o charge. On another site the listing had simply been pulled.

Google etizolam, its a good alternative. Zopiclone is easy to find also and i think just as good as ambien but for some its not.

Hip

Do you always get the drugs prescribed by a doctor when ordering from goldpharma? I live in Sweden and it's against the law here to import medicine if it's not prescribed by a doctor within the EU, even if it's for personal use.

No, not prescribed by my own doctor. You fill out an online questionnaire on goldpharma.cn and their doctor reviews the questionnaire and gives you a prescription for free. The other pharmacies listed in the 1st post of this thread are completely prescription free, and do not need any form of prescription.

In the UK, it is legal to import drugs for your own personal use. In the US it is not legal in general, but US customs often turn a blind eye, I guess because they know that sick patients need their drugs.

In Sweden I know the customs are strict, so for this reason some pharmacies do not like shipping to Sweden, because the package may be lost. Though most good pharmacies will cover the cost of a lost package or a package intercepted and confiscated by customs. I am not sure which pharmacies in the 1st post ship to Sweden, you will have to check.

Cipher

Administrator
No, not prescribed by my own doctor. You fill out an online questionnaire on goldpharma.cn and their doctor reviews the questionnaire and gives you a prescription for free. The other pharmacies listed in the 1st post of this thread are completely prescription free, and do not need any form of prescription.

In the UK, it is legal to import drugs for your own personal use. In the US it is not legal in general, but US customs often turn a blind eye, I guess because they know that sick patients need their drugs.

In Sweden I know the customs are strict, so for this reason some pharmacies do not like shipping to Sweden, because the package may be lost. Though most good pharmacies will cover the cost of a lost package or a package intercepted and confiscated by customs. I am not sure which pharmacies in the 1st post ship to Sweden, you will have to check.

I think you misunderstood me, I wondered if goldpharma always issues a valid prescription for all drugs that you buy from them, so that I can show the prescription to customs if they intercept the package. Not only is there a risk that the package gets confiscated by customs, there have been instances where people have been sentenced in court for buying melatonin from the US. :eek: Is goldpharma the only pharmacy in your list that issues valid prescriptions?

Hip

I wondered if goldpharma always issues a valid prescription for all drugs that you buy from them, so that I can show the prescription to customs if they intercept the package. Not only is there a risk that the package gets confiscated by customs, there have been instances where people have been sentenced in court for buying melatonin from the US. :eek: Is goldpharma the only pharmacy in your list that issues valid prescriptions?

Goldpharma.cn I think always requires and always issues a prescription, and I believe they are the only pharmacy in my list which does so. The prescription they issue is sent to you by email. Here is an example of one of the prescriptions I received from goldpharma.cn:
Our associated physician just reviewed the provided medical questionnaire and/or concluded its tele-medical consultation with you by prescribing these treatments:

Amisulprid HEXAL 50mg 50 Tbl. - APPROVED Take 1 Amisulprid tablet (50 mg) per day or follow your medical recommendations. Thanks for your preference.

TRIMETAZIDINA RIMAFAR - APPROVED Take one tablet three times a day during meals.

The prescription for the approved medicine is now transmitted to the pharmacy.

Disclaimer:
The prescription was issued based on information provided by yourself in the medical questionnaire and/or answers you provided to the prescribing physician during the tele-medical consultation. Please be aware that based on the legal system or the health-care provider ethical standards in your country of residency or your health insurance policy the prescription derived from a tele-medical consultation may not be recognized for reimbursement purpose.

Kind Regards

customerservice
goldpharma.cn

There are some UK online pharmacies I know which provide a paid prescription service:

www.pharmacy2u.co.uk
www.pharmacyfirst.co.uk
www.dockpharmacy.com
www.clearchemist.co.uk
www.pharmplexdirect.com
https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com

On these UK websites, you will see a link to their online doctor consultation or online GP consultation, where you pay typically around £25 for the prescription, and you can then buy the drugs on their site. I believe that if you give your medical details and they are not able to give you a prescription, then they will refund your money. So you only pay for the prescription service if they issue a prescription to you.

I am not sure if the issued prescriptions are only valid at those UK pharmacies, or whether they can be used at other pharmacies also.

You will find other online prescription services in the UK by this Google search.

Cipher

Administrator
Goldpharma.cn I think always requires and always issues a prescription, and I believe they are the only pharmacy in my list which does so. The prescription they issue is sent to you by email. Here is an example of one of the prescriptions I received from goldpharma.cn:
Our associated physician just reviewed the provided medical questionnaire and/or concluded its tele-medical consultation with you by prescribing these treatments:

Amisulprid HEXAL 50mg 50 Tbl. - APPROVED Take 1 Amisulprid tablet (50 mg) per day or follow your medical recommendations. Thanks for your preference.

TRIMETAZIDINA RIMAFAR - APPROVED Take one tablet three times a day during meals.

The prescription for the approved medicine is now transmitted to the pharmacy.

Disclaimer:
The prescription was issued based on information provided by yourself in the medical questionnaire and/or answers you provided to the prescribing physician during the tele-medical consultation. Please be aware that based on the legal system or the health-care provider ethical standards in your country of residency or your health insurance policy the prescription derived from a tele-medical consultation may not be recognized for reimbursement purpose.

Kind Regards

customerservice
goldpharma.cn

There are some UK online pharmacies I know which provide a paid prescription service:

www.pharmacy2u.co.uk
www.pharmacyfirst.co.uk
www.dockpharmacy.com
www.clearchemist.co.uk
www.pharmplexdirect.com
https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com

On these UK websites, you will see a link to their online doctor consultation or online GP consultation, where you pay typically around £25 for the prescription, and you can then buy the drugs on their site. I believe that if you give your medical details and they are not able to give you a prescription, then they will refund your money. So you only pay for the prescription service if they issue a prescription to you.

I am not sure if the issued prescriptions are only valid at those UK pharmacies, or whether they can be used at other pharmacies also.

You will find other online prescription services in the UK by this Google search.

Thanks Hip! I presume that one can get a copy of the prescription with the doctor's name and everything if you contact them. Have you had any problems with the goldpharma doctors refusing to prescribe something?

Hip

I presume that one can get a copy of the prescription with the doctor's name and everything if you contact them.

That I don't know, you'd have to ask them.

Have you had any problems with the goldpharma doctors refusing to prescribe something?

No, I've not been refused. Sometimes after you fill in the online medical questionnaire, the goldpharma doctors will email you and ask for more information. They may ask you "did a doctor prescribe this medication?". I will usually respond with "Yes, Dr XXXX prescribed this medication for treating chronic fatigue syndrome", where XXXX is the name of a ME/CFS doctor who I know prescribes the drug. That way, I am not lying, even though Dr XXXX is not my doctor!

Cipher

Administrator
Yes, you have to register an account to see the drugs.

I've now created an account and verified my identity, e-mail and phone number but there is still no visible prescription drugs. I can't find a clear way to initiate a telemedical consultation, am I supposed to click on "Verify product availability with the pharmacist" and then ask for the drug that I'm interested in buying, or am I missing something?