• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hello, new here. Can anyone recommend a reliable site that I can buy some medication for back pain and for depression that let's you buy a smaller amount? Most places I've been researching either dont sell what I'm looking for or are too expensive. I'm only looking to make a small order say around $60-75, preferably one that takes cards. Any recommendations would help. Thanks! Nice to meet all of you btw.

Hip

Yes I did, I was just looking for some advice from someone who used a vendor recently as I wasn't sure if that list was up to date since its from 2011.

Good point, I've added a note now to that list, indicating it was lasted updated in 2018. These are pharmacies that are used regularly by members of this forum. The old ones (that have been around for 5 or 10 years or more) are often the best ones.

@Hip Sorry to bug you again, but do you know if www.buy-pharma.md requires a script? It says they do on their site, but I'm wondering if they actually enforce that. Also, typically how long does it take to get from them? I'm in the USA.

Hip

@dh888, I did not previously notice that page on buy-pharma about requiring a prescription, but I suspect it is just for show. I've bought on numerous occasions from them over the years, and no prescription was necessary.

nsdn

Hi.

buy-pharma.md only accepts BitCoin. I never paid with that. Do you know any link that explains how it is done?

Best regards.

Hip

buy-pharma.md only accepts BitCoin. I never paid with that. Do you know any link that explains how it is done?

There is a section in the first post of this thread explaining how to use bitcoin. But in any case, buy-pharma do accept credits cards.

hi - i'm new to posting here, this is a great thread and exactly what i needed today after my skype appointment with my doctor.
i've just tried to order from buy-pharma.md and they are saying that i need to verify with payofix because the amount is over US$1,000. i've looked up information about payofix and it seems sketchy and they're asking all kinds of weird stuff. has anyone else experienced this? (@Hip ?)
buy-pharma is saying that i can split my order to amounts under US$900 but now i'm just maybe a lil bit freaked out...?

Hip

I've never placed an order for that amount, my orders are usually no more than £100. No experience with Payofix, so can't comment on them, but buy-pharma I have found very reliable over many years of ordering from them, and their communications are good.

hey thanks @Hip i'm going to split my orders - they're saying they can process under US$900 without payofix. i have rx for all of the meds but buy-pharma is cheaper than all the others that require rx like planet drugs, canada drugs (rip)
i'll update after i've ordered/received because i think this thread you started is super helpful

Hip

Anyone know of any that offers payment with PayPal in Europe? Thanks

You will generally not find many prescription-free pharmacies within Europe or the US, as laws prevent the sale of drugs without prescription.

You might find some European pharmacies like this one in the UK which offer an online consultation costing £25 which then provides a prescription (accepts Paypal).

Rupharma.com, which sells many Russian drugs, are able to ship from within the EU (Lithuania) if you ask them.

Last edited:

zzz

Anyone know of any that offers payment with PayPal in Europe? Thanks
You will generally not find prescription-free pharmacies within Europe or the US, as laws prevent the sale of drugs without prescription.

Brandmedicines.com ships out of Bulgaria and does not require a prescription. They offer PayPal for their long-term customers. They are completely reliable; I've been using them for years.

tiredowl

You will generally not find many prescription-free pharmacies within Europe or the US, as laws prevent the sale of drugs without prescription.

You might find some European pharmacies like this one in the UK which offer an online consultation costing £25 which then provides a prescription (accepts Paypal).

Rupharma.com, which sells many Russian drugs, are able to ship from within the EU (Lithuania) if you ask them.
Thank you. I find these online consultations fine but I doubt it would be legal?