• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hip

unfortunately, there is currently a crackdown in india on certain med shipments - which may folks don't know are technically illegal in india and require a bribe to get thru the post/export agencies. however, it's india, so they just wait a while for things to calm down and start up biz as usual. due to this, you may see a recent disruption in services from these sites.

That's interesting to know, thanks.

Hi all, i am back.

Buy Pharma said my credit card failed and so i did not get my stuff, nothing wrong with my card though as i have been ordering stuff from amazon etc. So i can only think the bank perhaps blocked it or something.

Now heres the thing i am wary of all the scammy activity out there that people mention on various sites so i decided to get a pre-paid card, however i am now realizing only few pharmacies will accept pre-paid cards, damn.

What are your thoughts on the following site, someone said they have used this site for years no problem: reliablerxpharmacy.com?

Hip

What are your thoughts on the following site, someone said they have used this site for years no problem: reliablerxpharmacy.com?

It's a sister pharmacy to alldaychemist.com, and like ADC, there are occasional reports of credit card fraud taking place after you place your order. Apart from that, they are reliable, and have been around since 2004.

Have used 2 different cards for buypharma and both have failed.. Here was the response, my card is however international so i dont get it.

"A main reason for the unsuccessful credit card transaction could be due to your bank recognizing that this is an overseas credit card transaction hence disapproving the transaction.

Please kindly inform your bank that you will have an overseas credit card transaction and you will need them to approve it.

After which you can place a fresh order online again.

Due to the bank regulations, we are sorry that we are not able to run on your card again.
Or you could place a fresh new order and use a different payment method like e-check or bitcoins."

Does anyone know any pharmacies that use mastercard? Unfortunately i dont feel like filling out 3-5 pages of information on numerous sites before they tell me what cards they will/wont allow. They should just tell you up front.

Can someone explain how e-cheque works? If i simply dictate how much i pay them in the first place can they still get more from me? How does everyone else pay here? Perhaps i should have asked that in first place haha :)

Thanks

Have used 2 different cards for buypharma and both have failed.. Here was the response, my card is however international so i dont get it.

"A main reason for the unsuccessful credit card transaction could be due to your bank recognizing that this is an overseas credit card transaction hence disapproving the transaction.

Please kindly inform your bank that you will have an overseas credit card transaction and you will need them to approve it.

After which you can place a fresh order online again.

Due to the bank regulations, we are sorry that we are not able to run on your card again.
Or you could place a fresh new order and use a different payment method like e-check or bitcoins."

Does anyone know any pharmacies that use mastercard? Unfortunately i dont feel like filling out 3-5 pages of information on numerous sites before they tell me what cards they will/wont allow. They should just tell you up front.

Can someone explain how e-cheque works? If i simply dictate how much i pay them in the first place can they still get more from me? How does everyone else pay here? Perhaps i should have asked that in first place haha :)

Thanks

i tried paying with a credit card on an indian pharmacy and soon got a fraud alert - the card had been cloned and someone tried to use it. i think this was one of the pharmacies that outsources their website. now, i only pay with paypal checks, western union, or bitcoin. you should be careful with the password that you enter into these sites - make sure it's one you do not use anywhere else. assume that they can see it in the clear and will try it for your email address on google, amazon, etc.

i'm not saying they are all corrupt, just that they may not do the website themselves and that the security and internal vetting may not be at a high enough standard to prevent being hacked or employee theft.

the reason many of these sites do not use visa/mastercard is because they have been kicked off of the networks due to complaints. also, i believe that there has been a crack-down by the card companies on these dodgey types of businesses.

in any event, bitcoin, paypal checks, and western union are not that hard to do - and it's necessary.

@serusaert

Thanks for your response, i needed those words.

In regards to paypal checks how do you do this and which websites allow it that you have used?

I am thinking of the websites i like such as buypharma, inhousepharmacy and pharmacygeoff. reliablex too although
seeing Hip's words above and on previous pages about ADC and p-geoff i did my own research over at pharmacy review forums just before the site went down (noticed its been taken down by the US government yikes!).

So my questions if you dont mind answering, which pharmacy/s do you use and how do you do the paypal e check? You say it is easy so i will log into paypal and have a look and learn how to do it.

Can i do a "fixed" payment amount, so that if i agree to send them 39 dollars (example) they cant take anymore from that.. My concern is that they have some way to get more than the fixed amount I allow but i cant see that being possible with e-checks (keep in mind i am not the most streetwise person with these things).

Thanks for the other tips as well.

@serusaert

Thanks for your response, i needed those words.

In regards to paypal checks how do you do this and which websites allow it that you have used?

I am thinking of the websites i like such as buypharma, inhousepharmacy and pharmacygeoff. reliablex too although
seeing Hip's words above and on previous pages about ADC and p-geoff i did my own research over at pharmacy review forums just before the site went down (noticed its been taken down by the US government yikes!).

So my questions if you dont mind answering, which pharmacy/s do you use and how do you do the paypal e check? You say it is easy so i will log into paypal and have a look and learn how to do it.

Can i do a "fixed" payment amount, so that if i agree to send them 39 dollars (example) they cant take anymore from that.. My concern is that they have some way to get more than the fixed amount I allow but i cant see that being possible with e-checks (keep in mind i am not the most streetwise person with these things).

Thanks for the other tips as well.

paypal requires that they invoice you and all they need to do that is your paypal email address. however, paypal needs a funding source whether it be account # or debit card. i found that debit card works best on paypal. not all pharmacies use paypal tho. some use western union, some use bitcoin. if it's bitcoin, read their payment info to see if any bitcoin bank will work or if you need to use a specific one. you do have to fund your bitcoin account using some method like debit card, etc. the way bitcoin transaction works is that the pharmacy gives you the invoice with a tracking # and their bitcoin ID. you then go to your bitcoin bank (i use Coinbase) and send it to the bitcoin ID they supplied, along with the tracking # as a comment, and then you send the pharma the info about the transaction.

the whole goal here is to put a layer between you and the pharmacy using more trusted payment services that make fixed payments while not revealing sensitive info. you are correct that you do not want the pharmacy to have your card # or bank account #.

@serusaert

I have a bank account (with debit card) attached to my paypal account. I can fund it with that account.

So if i ask them to invoice my email address would that be enough for them to understand? Still trying to get my head around the invoice procedure. I avoided bitcoin because it seems like it requires me installing stuff.

I am not sure what western union is, i will check it out though.

One thing i have realized with paypal is that if your paypal balance is empty and you buy something online then paypal then helps itself to the attached bank account so of course i wonder what happens if "they" decide to take more money? Or does an invoice automatically stop the from taking anything more? I hope that makes sense.

I guess an invoice is like a demand on paper, they want that certain amount but they cant take anymore than the amount they demand.

Cheers

Hip

research over at pharmacy review forums just before the site went down (noticed its been taken down by the US government yikes!).

Pharmacy Reviewer very quickly got back up and running again, and are now to be found at http://www.pharmacyreviewer.co

I find bitcoin payments easy to do once you have set up a bitcoin wallet on your computer or tablet, which takes a few hours to set it all up. Instructions to set up a bitcoin wallet on your computer, tablet or smartphone are given in this post.

Last edited:
That norxspot.com domain name was only set up in March this year: it's best to use pharmacies that have been around for several years and have an established reputation. See the first post of this thread for why.

norxspot.com came thru and the product was real and legit. btw, they have several things on their site that are somewhat hard to find these days (clonazepam, lorazepam, tramadol, etc).

i can't definitively say that their website is the one that sold my card info to fraudsters but i would say that never again will i give my card info to one of these sites. i'm very glad that i got up to speed on making payments with bitcoin/western-union/paypal so i do now have a way to pay without risking fraud.

Hip

norxspot.com came thru and the product was real and legit.

Usually pharmacies that are associated with credit card fraud do reliably send you the drugs; it's just that either the pharmacy or one of their employees likes to make a bit of extra money through card fraud.

@heapsreal

I checked out safe generic pharmacy of which reminds me ADC, i can usually tell from the website's functions if they may be the same as other companies. You said you can use paypal there and i am curious how that is possible, again i get to the transaction area of the website and it says i can pay by "epayworx" but no paypal function is there, i selected this epayworx option and like ADC without agreeing to anything i am sent an invoice. If you can tell me how to pay it with paypal i 'd do it gladly but i could find no paypal option on the transaction page, cheers.

I'd rather not use bitcoin but i will check it out anyway, i signed up to something a few weeks back with bitcoin and it said i could only use it if i have a phone to receive a passcode (i dont have one so couldn't use it).

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
@heapsreal

I checked out safe generic pharmacy of which reminds me ADC, i can usually tell from the website's functions if they may be the same as other companies. You said you can use paypal there and i am curious how that is possible, again i get to the transaction area of the website and it says i can pay by "epayworx" but no paypal function is there, i selected this epayworx option and like ADC without agreeing to anything i am sent an invoice. If you can tell me how to pay it with paypal i 'd do it gladly but i could find no paypal option on the transaction page, cheers.

I'd rather not use bitcoin but i will check it out anyway, i signed up to something a few weeks back with bitcoin and it said i could only use it if i have a phone to receive a passcode (i dont have one so couldn't use it).

Ive ordered once with safe generic so cant remember 100% but i think i just kept proceeding onto the next option. I cant recall if it took me to a paypal option or they emailed me a link to pay by paypal.

ADC in the past i just entered credit card details but the last time this function was down. I wasnt sure if the order went through, thats when i ordered safe generics instead then the next day i recieved an email from adc saying they tried to ring me and a ph message saying they could take cc payments over the phone. I emailed adc back cancelling my order as id placed one elsewhere.

Just checked my safe generic email which said they emailed me paypal details to make payment.

Another pharmacy i use for different products put me through to a secure site, cant recall what its called, but it allowed me to pay with my credit card. Many places seem to be changing the way they take credit cards etc, im guessing making them more secure. I did hear that many cc companies were refusing to pay online pharmacies, maybe it was because of security reasons so now they are upgrading cc security????

I hope that helps some. Besides safe generics, other online pharmacies ive used several times before with no cc issues.

ljimbo423

Does anyone know where you can order Normix 200mg (rifaximina), antibiotics for SIBO, online in Europe at reasonable price?

I just ordered some rifaximin from here. This is a generic rifaximin and works very well. They ship all over the world and shipping is free. I live over 7,000 miles from where they ship from. I placed 2 orders and after my "e-check" cleared-which took 2-3 days, I got one in 6 days, the second I got in 9 days. No issues at all.

thank you, @ljimbo423, but as it is an Italian (original) product, I was first looking in Italy. shipping is not free, but still cheaper e.g. over here. I wonder if someone has experience with italian delivery systems and how they deal with prescriptions. After all, for me this is the EU with a free exchange of goods (unless special rules for antibiotics exist?). Curious to hear your experiences with this or other Italian online pharmacies

ljimbo423

@eva luna - I don't have any experience with Italian online pharmacies, maybe somebody else does. The relief in symptoms I have from the Rifaximin I took is very, very good. It decreased my bacterial load enough in my gut, so I can now take herbal antibiotics without the profound die-off symptoms I use to get.

The symptom relief I have from a low carb diet, high dose probiotics, Rifaximin and antibiotic herbs, is incredible! Best of all, I continue to improve!! Best of luck to you.

dannybex

Try:

On the www.pharmacyreviewer.com forum, they maintain a list of pharmacies that supply controlled drugs such as benzodiazepines. But to see the latest info on this list in the forum senior members' area, you first have to make at least 60 posts, to become a senior member.

@Hip, looks like it's been shut down / seized by the feds:

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/

I came to this thread though because I was wondering if you know of a source for bulk vitamin powders, but ones that are very hard to find, like the active form of B-1, thiamine pyrophosphate?

Hip

@Hip, looks like it's been shut down / seized by the feds:

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/

Yeah, the domain was seized, but they have moved to www.pharmacyreviewer.co now.

When looking for bulk powders, I usually find Google searching for the supplement and including the words bulk powder in the search tends to find any bulk powder sellers. But in the case of thiamine pyrophosphate, this search does not seem to find anything useful.