• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thorne Lab's Mulit for methylation?

bertiedog

Hi

I have been taking Thorne's Basic Nutrients III without copper and iron since hearing about Rich's theory in 2007. This formula is their citrate formula. They also do the same formula with copper and iron which some people would need. I have been taking this since 2007 taking 3 daily but I also take more zinc, magnesium, active folate and B12 plus things like carnitine, Co Q10 and essential fatty acids.

Pam

bertiedog

To be honest the only things that I have noticed that have really helped my energy are my adrenal and thyroid meds plus to a very small degree carnitine, the extra half tab of Actifolate and maybe the 1200 mcg methylB12 spray.

For me my endocrine system plays a massive part in how much energy I have but the supplements are like the icing on the cake so to speak. I still get bad dips especially in the mornings but at times I can have what would be described as good energy.

Good luck with it all.

Pam