Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

This small molecule could have a big future in global food security

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by antares4141, Mar 10, 2017.

1. antares4141

antares4141 Senior Member

Truth or consequences, nm
  2. Alvin2

Alvin2 If humans were rational...

More poorly tested GMO foods. Just what the doctor didn't order

3. Skippa

Skippa Anti-BS

Or did he...?

;)

(Or she)

4. trishrhymes

trishrhymes Senior Member

i don't think all gm should be dismissed just because some is bad. this could potentially prevent a lot of suffering.

MEMum likes this.
  5. antares4141

antares4141 Senior Member

Truth or consequences, nm
    Yes, like starvation, vitamin deficiency's, and being spared the pain and suffering that comes from being exposed to mycotoxins in your contaminated corn. With 7 billion people on the planet, dwindling resources, changing weather patterns it's absolutely essential that we use this technology. When your told by authority figures for more than 100 years that a medical condition that totally disables you is all in your head it's easy to become cynical. I understand that. The unfortunate truth is there are lot's of technologies we have to trust have been tested sufficiently. With my limited understanding I tend to think GMO'S are relatively safe. But that's just my opinion. I'm not qualified to give anything more than that.

See more popular forum discussions.