• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

golden

I trialled the Hulda Clarke Zapper. After testing it on my friend first :)

My Friend fell asleep during the three sessions and declared no change.

However when I said he should try it every day to try to get that stubborn fungus patch off his leg that wouldn't shift with numerous other treatments over the years - he said 'oh, thats gone'

He was happy to acknowledge it was the zapper.

My experience was different.

I mainly used the widesweep. Quickly set it on full to 15V. and started doing it 3hours a day, making sure I wasnt earthed.

My vision improved, black floaters went, and I visibly looked better,

Then i took a turn for the worst.

This really peculiar smell appeared from my armpits and bowel movements. Not smelt anything like irt before. It was not unpleasant but not my usual sweet smell. :)

I had severe breathing difficulty and heart irregularity.
Severe.

I developed a noisy growel in my bowel somewhere I couldn't feel - deep. I havent had a growl for over 15 years. I think it killed all my good bacteria maybe even though its not supposed to.

I stopped and havent gone near it since. Weeks later the smell and growl has gone and black eye floaters back.

Best
Golden

Sparrowhawk

Thanks for the report. Smell one can deal with but the breathing and heart stuff can be scary. Too much of anything can be a bad thing. No telling what daily use was doing. My understanding is Rife only treated every third day or so. Have to give the body time to clear the toxins, etc. in between.

Ayaju

Very interesting experience, @golden. I'm glad you shared that. Is the zapper you are talking about anything like the one David Wolfe created?: http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/LongevityZapper2-3-p/longevityzapper2.3.htm. In his new book, "Longevity Now" he has a protocol for using the zapper which includes taking specific supps and herbs in order to wash out the toxins the Zapper destroys. As far as I know, his Zapper doesn't harm good bacteria.

I may invest in his Zapper down the line; especially since he said in a video (you tube), that it zaps CFS (or helps) if you zap on your belly. Well, that actually makes sense to me since learning from Dr. Chia that CFS is an enterovirus that lives deep in the stomach lining. After reading your post, I'd love to be able to zap the many floaters I seem to have acquired as well as a bright flashing light in my eye. The eye doc had no answers for me.

JJ

golden

Thanks for the report. Smell one can deal with but the breathing and heart stuff can be scary. Too much of anything can be a bad thing. No telling what daily use was doing. My understanding is Rife only treated every third day or so. Have to give the body time to clear the toxins, etc. in between.

Yes. Thats what I thought.

Rife is so much more powerful I believe. I was glad I had not used that. Zapper just runs from a battery.

I read that the Zapper will help my immune system and give it a rest. The sicker you are , the longer you should have it on, until you are better. But that may be incorrect.

Once I got over my initial nervousness and found I was doing OK on 7volts, I upped it and did it for longer.

This could have a mistake.

Best
Golden.

golden

Very interesting experience, @golden. I'm glad you shared that. Is the zapper you are talking about anything like the one David Wolfe created?: http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/LongevityZapper2-3-p/longevityzapper2.3.htm. In his new book, "Longevity Now" he has a protocol for using the zapper which includes taking specific supps and herbs in order to wash out the toxins the Zapper destroys. As far as I know, his Zapper doesn't harm good bacteria.

I may invest in his Zapper down the line; especially since he said in a video (you tube), that it zaps CFS (or helps) if you zap on your belly. Well, that actually makes sense to me since learning from Dr. Chia that CFS is an enterovirus that lives deep in the stomach lining. After reading your post, I'd love to be able to zap the many floaters I seem to have acquired as well as a bright flashing light in my eye. The eye doc had no answers for me.

JJ

That looks like a smart zapper. Mine is an original deluxe hulda clarke zapper with chip facility. I wasn't even using plates , just sticky electrodes.

I was initially relieved to see the jars of bacteria test ....has everyone seen that....it is claimed to show that the good bacteria are left alone.

I really dont know.

I read that an important part of the zapping protocol is the supplements/herbs .... which i didn't do.

It could very well have been my body couldn't keep up with the detox.

But I can no longer stand downing a supplement only to end up having to ride it out .... so thats a problem.

I researched the floaters going and yes, other people have had that experience too. Now you mention it, I dont think i have flashing lights any more and I used to have that aLOT .

My conclusion was it definately does: something! :)

Best
Golden.

brenda

I have a battery operated rife device made in Germany where they are certified for medical use called the Resiwave/Biowave and have had success treating acute infections like salmonella. I am using it ATM for frozen shoulder. I don't think it is enough for Lyme.

golden

I have a battery operated rife device made in Germany where they are certified for medical use called the Resiwave/Biowave and have had success treating acute infections like salmonella. I am using it ATM for frozen shoulder. I don't think it is enough for Lyme.

Yes, I have no doubt about the successes.

I did not know there were battery rife machines.

I think mine works - its not rife - but there is something wrong with me.

It doesn't seem to be contraindicated for heart problems (in case i have one), only pacemakers.

I was wondering if being ES is a problem. Clarke would no doubt say its the parasites causing it so zap them.

Best
Golden

p.s. i know this isn't pleasant info. lol but whilst i remember, without doubt my stools became significantly heavier too. Could see no worms or anything though.

Last edited:

Hanna

Hi all, I would like very much to hear from the users of Rife/Doug coil/etc... machines. Do you have still some success with them?
I was "diagnosed" recently by bio-resonance as having Lyme on top of the ME/CFS, and I am considering buying some device, but feel a bit lost...

Sparrowhawk

@Hanna the "Doug coil" appears to be the device of choice for Lyme due to it's high power and short duration treatment field. There is a Lyme and Rife Yahoo group you can join to learn more -- I don't have direct experience with either Lyme or Doug Coil, just sending this FYI. I tend to favor the plasma devices with a carrier wave, but my deal is viruses.

Wayne

The sicker you are , the longer you should have it on, until you are better. But that may be incorrect. ......... It could very well have been my body couldn't keep up with the detox.

Hi Golden, sorry to hear about your difficult experiences. My own understanding is that the sicker you are, the SHORTER periods of time you should use these kinds of devices. A primary reason is because the sicker you are, the more toxic you are, and the less ability you have to detoxify anything, much less something newly created by a dieoff of pathogenic material in our bodies.

I believe it's a similar situation to those who try various therapies that induce dieoff, whether anti-virals like Famvir, anti-bacterials like anti-biotics, liver/gb cleanses of all sorts, detoxification herbs, juice fasting, etc. I always sort of inwardly grimace when I see people undertake these kinds of therapies, because to me, it's almost certain their detoxification capabilities are already severely compromised, and adding dieoff to this kind of body will only make things worse.

I've learned how to bypass extreme detoxification crises by knowing how to do coffee enemas, and knowing that it's not only OK, but extremely important to do as many as necessary during a detoxification crisis. When Max Gerson started his cancer clinics, a number of his patients died because they couldn't detoxify fast enough to keep up with the cancer dieoff that his protocol induced. Once he started having them using CEs during the dieoff, this didn't happen anymore.

Last edited:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
golden said:
The sicker you are , the longer you should have it on, until you are better. But that may be incorrect. ......... It could very well have been my body couldn't keep up with the detox.

Wayne said:
My own understanding is that the sicker you are, the SHORTER periods of time you should use these kinds of devices. A primary reason is because the sicker you are, the more toxic you are, and the less ability you have to detoxify anything, much less something newly created by a dieoff of pathogenic material in our bodies.

@golden @Wayne

I agree with Wayne from my own experience with Rife and my understanding of the detox process.

Sushi

Hanna

I have rent a MD-Wave device (from Aerotel, a relatively new actor on the market) and had some programs introduced (Lyme, amibes and detox). It has been two weeks now, and I am struggling with lack of sleep (impossible to shut the brain off) every other day. Could it be linked to the detox induced by the device?
The ND who supervises the treatment asked me to run it twice a day, each time 3 hours (yes you read it correctly, that makes 6 hours a day). Seems too much...
I feel better in the morning but collase in the afternoon because of the sleep deprivation.

brenda

@Hanna

That is far too long to be using it at the start of treatment. It needs to be built up slowly from say 5 minds a day on the more powerful machines or even less like 2 mins. Battery operated ones can be used longer.

I have recently resurrected my device to try to solve my severe sleep problems which have developed over the last few months and which I think are to do with the methylation protocol.

I used a balancing program first then some insomnia frequencies and have a much sounder sleep than of late, though RS has helped with the quality a little. Today I have run through my flat doing housework. It will take a few more sessions first before I can say it works.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I have rent a MD-Wave device (from Aerotel, a relatively new actor on the market) and had some programs introduced (Lyme, amibes and detox). It has been two weeks now, and I am struggling with lack of sleep (impossible to shut the brain off) every other day. Could it be linked to the detox induced by the device?
The ND who supervises the treatment asked me to run it twice a day, each time 3 hours (yes you read it correctly, that makes 6 hours a day). Seems too much...
I feel better in the morning but collase in the afternoon because of the sleep deprivation.

I can only tolerate about 30 seconds but I have a different type of machine. I'd experiment with the timing as we all respond differently.

Sushi

brenda

Second rife session for insomnia today. I have been sleeping better since the first session, with longer and deeper sleep. I am hoping for an even better sleep tonight. I am also forcing myself to stay awake through the day.

golden

Hi Golden, sorry to hear about your difficult experiences. My own understanding is that the sicker you are, the SHORTER periods of time you should use these kinds of devices. A primary reason is because the sicker you are, the more toxic you are, and the less ability you have to detoxify anything, much less something newly created by a dieoff of pathogenic material in our bodies.

I believe it's a similar situation to those who try various therapies that induce dieoff, whether anti-virals like Famvir, anti-bacterials like anti-biotics, liver/gb cleanses of all sorts, detoxification herbs, juice fasting, etc. I always sort of inwardly grimace when I see people undertake these kinds of therapies, because to me, it's almost certain their detoxification capabilities are already severely compromised, and adding dieoff to this kind of body will only make things worse.

I've learned how to bypass extreme detoxification crises by knowing how to do coffee enemas, and knowing that it's not only OK, but extremely important to do as many as necessary during a detoxification crisis. When Max Gerson started his cancer clinics, a number of his patients died because they couldn't detoxify fast enough to keep up with the cancer dieoff that his protocol induced. Once he started having them using CEs during the dieoff, this didn't happen anymore.

yes, i fundamentally agree with this.
Plus having low glutathione and poor lymph system makes toxic build up a serious danger. I do manual lymph drainage now which works for me.

As for the rife - i am no expert but would not have it on for long at all as i believe it is very powerful.

The zapper is less so.

The rationale of having the zapper on for hours each day was that it was only supporting the body and could do no harm. Its probably a central problem this for m.e./c.f.s. which also may account for those cancer people on their death beds doing it 24/7 and getting better - because they dont have the detox problem.

I have not been near the zapper since.

@Hanna

http://www.aerotel.co.il/index.php?dir=site&page=content&cs=3186

is this the device you hired?

pamojja

No one can tell me that good Rife machines don't work...will I get well in the long run is the burrrrning question! Only time will tell....

Hi Jacque, I hope you are well!

After reading all your experiences with this technology, how did went in the long run?

Thanks.