• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

maddietod

brenda, this is new territory for me. Could you explain a bit about deep penetration? Which machines achieve it, how that works, and if these machines are as effective for acute infections as the 'shallower' ones...........if you know any of this.

I'm also happy to read books, but it's sure easier if they've been pre-screened. If anybody has specific recommendations, I'll start getting literate.

brenda

madietodd

Lyme bacteria penetrates deeply into joints and is hard for frequencies to reach it unless the more powerful machines are used like the Doug Coil and GB4000. Others have had varying success with the other popular machines which will treat most conditions.

You can read up on rifing on the rifeforum.com and have questions answered by people much more knowledgeable than me.

Jacque

HUGE difference in Zappers and the kind of Rife Machine I have... But hey dip your toe in the water and try it... I tried a zapper years ago.. saw no diff.... Zappers can work for some...and it can't hurt!!

Wayne

Lyme bacteria penetrates deeply into joints and is hard for frequencies to reach it unless the more powerful machines are used like the Doug Coil and GB4000.

I have a GB-4000, and was told the the "plasma" upgrade penetrates deeper into bones and other hard to reach places than the "contact" only version [hand cylinders].

Jacque

Wayne does yours have the plasma cylinders that you hold? Mind does and I am hopin that means I got a good machine like you have? Mine has metal foot plates and then the plasma tubes that you hold or put on your body. gonna get brave here soon and run a few Lyme, Viral settings... Have only been doing the support programs...bc I soooo DREAD the herx hellllll.

Wayne

Wayne

Wayne does yours have the plasma cylinders that you hold? Mind does and I am hopin that means I got a good machine like you have? Mine has metal foot plates and then the plasma tubes that you hold or put on your body. gonna get brave here soon and run a few Lyme, Viral settings... Have only been doing the support programs...bc I soooo DREAD the herx hellllll.

Hi Jacque,

Unfortunately, I often don't get alerts on threads I'm supposed to, so just saw your post this morning. Actually, the cylinders are metal, and so are not the plasma devices I referred to. The plasma tubes are more like the old fashioned tubes you found in TVs and other electronics, only larger. So for now, I just have the hand held "contact" cylinders, and the foot plates. I found the foot plates difficult to wear, and since the hand cylinders were already producing as much herx as i wanted to experience, I've never used them on an on-going basis.

Regarding herxing while killing off Lyme bacteria: I read an account once on CureZone by a man who found the Lyme herxes he was initiating to be absolutely intolerable. It was only after he read about the importance of having sufficient iodine in the body to support detoxification that he was able to go back to his therapies. I've only seen a single reference in all my research on the importance of iodine in the herxing process, so thought it's something you may want to consider.

Good luck on all your dieoff and herxing, you brave girl you! :thumbsup:

Jarod

I have something going on in my stomach. It seems to get worse around EMF's. Anybody else have that?

I wonder if that kind of stomahch infectiont that seems sensitive to EMF's might respond favorably to a rife machine? Might be H Pylori, but I don't know for sure.

Jacque

Hi Jacque,

Unfortunately, I often don't get alerts on threads I'm supposed to, so just saw your post this morning. Actually, the cylinders are metal, and so are not the plasma devices I referred to. The plasma tubes are more like the old fashioned tubes you found in TVs and other electronics, only larger. So for now, I just have the hand held "contact" cylinders, and the foot plates. I found the foot plates difficult to wear, and since the hand cylinders were already producing as much herx as i wanted to experience, I've never used them on an on-going basis.

Regarding herxing while killing off Lyme bacteria: I read an account once on CureZone by a man who found the Lyme herxes he was initiating to be absolutely intolerable. It was only after he read about the importance of having sufficient iodine in the body to support detoxification that he was able to go back to his therapies. I've only seen a single reference in all my research on the importance of iodine in the herxing process, so thought it's something you may want to consider.

Good luck on all your dieoff and herxing, you brave girl you! :thumbsup:
Hmmm I have never heard of the Iodine...I will run that by Judy.. My old Rife machine has a larger plasma typas e tube..my BCX has 2 hand held plasma tubes and the metal foot plates. I guess they have found better results with the plasma and held tubes vs the metal cylinders..but hey it sounds like what you are doing is working... so yay.. So do you herx a lot and have you tried the Iodine...?

Did the Candida program today...so waiting to see how tonite goes as that is usually when Mr. Herx shows up...This is gonna be Candida week..then on to Viral programs...and on to the Lyme in time... After my Ritux experience it is hard to make the decision to slam myself again...so soon...ugh

Jacque

I have something going on in my stomach. It seems to get worse around EMF's. Anybody else have that?

I wonder if that kind of stomahch infectiont that seems sensitive to EMF's might respond favorably to a rife machine? Might be H Pylori, but I don't know for sure.
Maybe check around and see if anyone that lives near you has a Rife machine you can use... I have heard a lot about this kind of thing. And the theory behind it is that many who have EMF "sensitivity" are in fact experiencing die off of microbes due to the frequecies... Makes complete sense.

I was on U Tube the other night and saw a great slide that showed some sort of critter literally dieing and spilling out its insides after being exposed to a certain frequency. It is all about finding the right frequencies for what is really eating us....

golden

Thanks Jcque , I do actually think the Asyra helped... I am still taking turns for the better...

With the zapper , i don't understand.

The Asyra was explained to me like this:

It is programmed with 60,000 plus frequencies. It will run through the frequenxies balancing what it can and the body will ask for or choose what frequenxies it needs to get better.

But I dont want to wage war on anything in my body , for example one of my visualisations a book taught me sits down and chats with any virus or bugs.

Do you think this is what the Asyra has done ? because the way i was told it sounded kind and harmless to me.

To further confuse me , my Zapper machine (not used it yet ) - it has frequenxies for tinnitus, for endometriosis for hormone balancing.... that surely cant be anything to do with killing things, can it?

I know it must sound funny. I apologise. But the Asyra brings up no sign of parasites - :) its just this way works best for me ....

snowathlete

apparently different frequencies work against different strains of Bartonella. Presumably also true of other bacterias. Anyone tried this and been able to match up the reaction to their blood tests for specific strains?

golden

Maybe check around and see if anyone that lives near you has a Rife machine you can use... I have heard a lot about this kind of thing. And the theory behind it is that many who have EMF "sensitivity" are in fact experiencing die off of microbes due to the frequecies... Makes complete sense.

I was on U Tube the other night and saw a great slide that showed some sort of critter literally dieing and spilling out its insides after being exposed to a certain frequency. It is all about finding the right frequencies for what is really eating us....

Oh, just read this , I think its answered my question - about what the frequencies are doing inside my body.....

Thank you ! :)

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Jacque

It is true that we need sufficient iodine for many things, but it can also affect thyroid function so that is good to keep in mind. I think taking low doses of iodine plus taking a low dose of Armour thyroid, contributed to me getting Afib.

Sushi

Jacque

HOLY HERXHEIMER!!! Ran the Candida program on my BCX yesterday about 11 am.... and at 10pm last night all hellll broke loose and it lasted till 4:30 this morning.... I always know I am herxing when I start getting the "zingers" shooting nerve pain...then the burning bones....and all over body/brain BURN.....

So as much as I was thrilled that I killed something...which obviously set off this process... It SUCKED to SUFFER... Morrrre.....

No one can tell me that good Rife machines don't work...will I get well in the long run is the burrrrning question! Only time will tell.... A whole new meaning to FEEL THE BURN.... Used to be when I was working out.... pffffft haha what is that now..... grumble....

golden

Jacque

It is true that we need sufficient iodine for many things, but it can also affect thyroid function so that is good to keep in mind. I think taking low doses of iodine plus taking a low dose of Armour thyroid, contributed to me getting Afib.

Sushi

Can I ask, what is Afib sushi?

I declined to treat thyroid directly as it didnt feel right to me.

Sparrowhawk

brenda, this is new territory for me. Could you explain a bit about deep penetration? Which machines achieve it, how that works, and if these machines are as effective for acute infections as the 'shallower' ones...........if you know any of this.

I'm also happy to read books, but it's sure easier if they've been pre-screened. If anybody has specific recommendations, I'll start getting literate.
I found the Lyme and Rife book already mentioned above to be interesting but a bit out of date. If Lyme is not your specific issue it may not be as relevant to you. Others above have mentioned some resources I've also looked into like Frex and Ralphs work which looks promising. There is also Nenah Sylver's complete Rife Handbook, which is also a pretty comprehensive overview of alternative approaches to healing. It is a tome, represents a ton of work on her part, but saves you having to find the info piecemeal from all over the web.

I'm wide open at this point to whatever might work. One doctor I worked with mentioned his Lyme patients do seem to get results with that approach, and that I should consider looking into it. You could have knocked me over with a feather! I was also intrigued to see it mentioned in that New Yorker article (with the usual mainstream press caveats of course).

My feeling is that this is a wildly complex set of things we are dealing with, and no one thing is going to be a magic bullet. I am working from the assumption we will -- for now at least -- each need to find the set of complementary approaches, including things like diet, sleep hygiene, etc. that work for us. I'd like to be wrong in that assumption, believe me, but that's just where I'm at today.

brenda

Yes I agree with you SH

After running round in circles trying this and that and getting a bit of improvement here and there only to lose it again, I decided I had to start with making sure my diet was right and it took me a few years on that one. At last I have hit on the right one and now, if I eat something my bod does not like, there is a strong reaction, like to fruit. Now I am working on supplements with rife for detoxing support and starting the Perrin Technique soon to help with that. Then I am hitting parasites and finally going after Lyme.