• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

Jacque

I think the best deal as far as money and the quality of the machine one can get is from Mr. Ralph Hartwell. His devices are designed after the beam ray devices. These devices were shown to be just as effective as Dr. Rife's original machine. It just used different sidebands or something like that.

http://rifevideos.com/dr_rife_and_philip_hoylands_3.3mhz_sweep.html

But, his prices are much lower than many others. There are a couple of ways to go with his machine. The cheapest option would be to buy the SSQ2F for ($175) and buy a small bulb from Bill Cheb. Mr. Cheb sells the plasma bulbs that Mr. Hartwell uses for his products. His bulb (1" x 16" ssq pt) costs $198 dollars. Then you would use the frex program which can be purchased to run continuously for $70 dollars. You can certainly try it out for free at frex.com.au. So, the SSQ2F can produce I believe it is 100 peak watts for the little bulb that Mr. Cheb would sell. I think there are probably misc chords with this and such. But, this is a very feasible way to get in todays day and age an authentic Rife machine. If there is such a thing. But, there aren't many that use the carrier wave. I think that is important because you can transmit more power with the frequency.

The other way to go with Mr. Hartwell's products is to buy the frex program, the SSQ2F and the PA1 amplifier. This is a much more powerful option. I don't know how much more powerful but I think it was 500 watts peak to peak. It uses a larger bulb and from my understanding would have a stronger effect on the pathogens. The bulb used for this tympe of machine would cost $295 from Mr. Cheb instead of $198. So, for $350, plus $295, plus $70 for the frex program one would have great system. The most difficult challenge in building the amplifier that would need to be built.

http://rife-beam-ray.com/PS1/index.htm to provide the power to the amplifier and the bulb. I am just trying to work thru it with my failing health. I spent $100 dollars for 10 power supplies, $40 dollars on a RG213 chord to transmit high power to the bulb and probably 60 dollars on other miscellaneous things.

I have a function generator and decided to use that instead of the ssq2f and frex program. I just had to buy the PA2 amplifier and try to build the battery pack and buy the bulb.

The problem honestly is it takes someone with a background in electronics or something willing to spend a lot of time trying to learn how the components even work to hook it up.

Kind of thinking out loud, I think if people wanted to go this way someone could start making videos on youtube to help walk people thru it or maybe even talk about it at a local chronic fatigue syndrome meeting in people's areas. In my opinion it is the best rife machine out there on the market, which is the most affordable. One just has to get over the challenges of building the power supply.
David

I certainly understand why you stopped using it... I too had a Beam Ray yearrrrs ago and it made me so violently sick i couldn't even look at the damn thing, and ended up selling it. By the way I heard recently that Lynn Kenny (the Beam Ray Guy) passed under strange circumstances... hmmmmmm? And I certainly understand your pardner not wanting you to make yourself sicker!!! My BF is the SAME way...they just don't understand that with this beast of an illness we have to take 10 steps backward before we can inch forward...and it is so hard for them to watch - I completely understand... My BF is takin a job workin out of state and I plan go get aggressive when he does...that way he won't have to watch the ugliness... Maybe get that machine back out and do 1/10th of the time you were doing before???? Followed by the 10K for wellbeing and detox settings? BABYSTEPS.... What our pardners don't understand is if we don't keep up the fight against the pathogens...they will one day WIN..... That is just the reality of it. grrrrrrrumble

Jacque

Hey All... I wrote an email to Judy who represents the BCX and tried to ask her a lot of the questions that many of you are asking...I asked her if she would try to explain some of this to us and that I will post her response here for anyone wants to read it... Of course she will probably say the BCX is superior...but maybe we can all learn just a little something from her reply! The thing I love about her is she was a deaths door years ago with EBV and RM Spotted fever as I mentioned... So she knows what it is like to be one of US!! And if she can get better...maybe we can be so lucky to as well!! XXXX Those are my fingers and toes crossed for all of us... It's gonna be a climb...this I know...but I am just not ready to fall completely into the abyss....for now....

learner2life

David Pain
Yeah, I really haven't had the opportunity to use the device because I am still trying to finish building the amplifier. But, I am hoping it will help a bad parasite infection that I have. I am eager to finish it that is for sure. I'm not too familiar with the bcx device. But, I have a truerife machine and that has helped suppress a lot of symptoms for me. It just hasn't been strong enough to complete the task. I'm hoping this machine will help for myself and others as well.
David

Jacque

I too have a BAD parasite infection "Protomyxoia" I think it is called... very foggy tonite... I forgot to ask if they added in that frequency to the BCX... I don't have the brains or patience to even attempt to make my own device.. I am gonna be doin good to operate the damn thing. I think all of the machines will work to some extent...but I like you wanted something a little stronger than the $500 machine I have that a guy makes in his garage. Keep me posted on your parasite infection results.

golden

The ASYRA machine is all i know and have done it x3. It has RIFE technology in it .

What I like about it in theory is that it has a 'conversation' with my body and it is my body that chooses the frequencies its needs - a bit like kinesiology.

It gives the treatment and it balances a lot as it goes a long - these things turn green on the computer - other things are immediately green as they were in balance already .

the remaining frequencies are those which wont balance immediately and these remain yellow or red .

Red is active and yellow is more subtle but could been more problematic .

All things are diagnosed giving a number too the Balance number is 50...

all numbers above AND below 50 - the further away from 50... the more out of balance the area is .

Mine is not bringing up parasites , its not bringing up any cancer , there are loads of things it doesn't bring up. But x3 now it brings up lyme and three different funny rare brain diseases ... I dont think it is these brain diseases i have but I found out that the machine sometimes has to just closely match as much as it can the frequencies the body gives it to the frequencies the machine is holding .....

So I am intrigued by it :) But even though i have just had all the frequencies run through me ( at the end i got electric shock in my right hand !!!) i dont trust the pills it programs! - that must just be a quirk in my personality :)

I want a machine of my own .

But it doesn't sound right to me to get so ill from the frequencies - i wouldnt do that ...

Are we 40-60 % virus or something in our DNA ?

I never think waging war on any living thing works (its just my personality type )

I am using a visualisation now which is funny - its giving them unconditional love and every part of me everything it needs to be well...

I have been wary of specific visualisation before now because people have been so good at targeting one thing using it but have made themselves ill in another area .... so ....another subject anyway ...

I think I prefer the diagnostics wity colours - it more fun! :)

I have heard suggested somewhere that you can get a similar Chinese device called UDB1108S. It costs something like $80 and there is free software to run it called "Spooky" (http://cancerclinic.co.nz/downloads-3/index.html). Though I think it is based on "scalar frequencies" that can supposedly travel all around the world. Oh, and also some people like to pick their frequencies using dowsing rods... :rofl: For some people this could be cheap enough for a wild punt.

I am intrigued by the possibility of trying out this Rife business, though one of the expensive machines is an impossibility for me.

Perhaps strongly worded, but an interesting analysis I remember reading: http://owndoc.com/lyme/bryan-rosner-rife-lyme-scam/

Jacque

The ASYRA machine is all i know and have done it x3. It has RIFE technology in it .

What I like about it in theory is that it has a 'conversation' with my body and it is my body that chooses the frequencies its needs - a bit like kinesiology.

It gives the treatment and it balances a lot as it goes a long - these things turn green on the computer - other things are immediately green as they were in balance already .

the remaining frequencies are those which wont balance immediately and these remain yellow or red .

Red is active and yellow is more subtle but could been more problematic .

All things are diagnosed giving a number too the Balance number is 50...

all numbers above AND below 50 - the further away from 50... the more out of balance the area is .

Mine is not bringing up parasites , its not bringing up any cancer , there are loads of things it doesn't bring up. But x3 now it brings up lyme and three different funny rare brain diseases ... I dont think it is these brain diseases i have but I found out that the machine sometimes has to just closely match as much as it can the frequencies the body gives it to the frequencies the machine is holding .....

So I am intrigued by it :) But even though i have just had all the frequencies run through me ( at the end i got electric shock in my right hand !!!) i dont trust the pills it programs! - that must just be a quirk in my personality :)

I want a machine of my own .

But it doesn't sound right to me to get so ill from the frequencies - i wouldnt do that ...

Are we 40-60 % virus or something in our DNA ?

I never think waging war on any living thing works (its just my personality type )

I am using a visualisation now which is funny - its giving them unconditional love and every part of me everything it needs to be well...

I have been wary of specific visualisation before now because people have been so good at targeting one thing using it but have made themselves ill in another area .... so ....another subject anyway ...

I think I prefer the diagnostics wity colours - it more fun! :)
Sounds like a kewl machine...keep using it and keep us posted... I am getting acquainted with my BCX...So far it is pretty kewl.. Only running the support, kidney, adrenal, and detox settings... Gonna start getting after pathogens next week..

So you love your "bugs" and I am gonna wage all out war on mine... and hopefully we are gonna get to where we need to be... lol I am too pissed off to do that.. I had a ND try to tell me that..and as much as I probably should of taken his advice... I have had over 30 years of my life and hundreds of thousands of dollars stolen from me due to the bastards...and I just can't shower them with love... won't that make them even happier???

I think I need anger management classes now...don't I? :mad:

golden

Sounds like a kewl machine...keep using it and keep us posted... I am getting acquainted with my BCX...So far it is pretty kewl.. Only running the support, kidney, adrenal, and detox settings... Gonna start getting after pathogens next week..

So you love your "bugs" and I am gonna wage all out war on mine... and hopefully we are gonna get to where we need to be... lol I am too pissed off to do that.. I had a ND try to tell me that..and as much as I probably should of taken his advice... I have had over 30 years of my life and hundreds of thousands of dollars stolen from me due to the bastards...and I just can't shower them with love... won't that make them even happier???

I think I need anger management classes now...don't I? :mad:

If people 'told' me to do this I would go nuts lol I can be a bit of a mystery unto myself like that sometimes :)

So, no i dont think you need anger management :)

I have just become aware of how I am feeling - interestingly - i am apparently a 'pitta' personality - (according to ayruvedic consultation ) - not much is showing during my illness so i wouldn't recognise this ... but it says any form of violence , on the t.v. eg. is not good for me. So maybe its a manifestation of this.

Yes, loving the bugs will make them happy. I think when you are happy, you are less inclined to do any damage.

But also i am sending love to every part of me ...my immune system too as it will all be a delicate dance between all parts ...i am not taking sides but sending unconditional love...

I have taken a turn for the better . I had the best day of my life the day after my asyra appt. I refuse to believe it could be much o do with that...i have been doing other things ...but it was a co-incidence! ...

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone ...but it does interest me ...:)

Jarod

Love. probably can radiate out. :) Need to keep working on that.

Energy radiating from humans is real science and can be measured in some situations.

Interesting energy healing video I'm not sure i but the healing cancer, but the energy radiating out seems plausible.

Jacque

I have studied personal growth for yearrrrs...and I think it has really paid off with this illness... My doc says I am the most positive sick person he knows... Ugh...

I think, due to the PAIN, I am finally reaching bat shit crazy negative tho after my Rituxan experience tho... Feel like I need to take my Rose colored glasses off...or maybe I just need a good melt down....and then get back up on the HOPE horse and ride it again... HA HA... as I sit here hooked up to my new BCX...

I used to visualize my immune system as knights on horses hunting down the bad guys in my body...

maddietod

Jacque, I'm following your progress while I decide about trying this. Thanks for sharing.

Lou

As for the Rife machine, it is definitely hokey. For it to work, the practical and well-understood parts of chemistry and physics must be wrong!

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2002/07/biopulse2.shtm[/quote]

I just discovered(or rediscovered, can't remember) this thread. Personal experience with a rife machine for several different ailments/injuries tells me how incredibly mistaken you are. Tesla knew a thing or two about physics as well, and Rife's use of resonance links closely with that great man's thinking.

Yours is an old post, hopefully I'll read on and see you less phoo phooing of a wonderful and quite effective (for some) treatment.

Best regards,

golden

And I bet the Asyra is workin on you....! Keep it up!!!

I accidentally stumbled upon and bought my first machine yesterday ! :)

I dont know anything about it. To get out of the heavy rain I went into a cheap i sell everything kind of thing store...

I couldnt believe what I was looking at...

A little blue case with 'zappr -cures all ails' - 99p

I said whats this - she said - its a device for healing everything...

I beamed - thats great - i was just after one of those ...

and that was that. lol :)

Now , i dont know what you guys think of this device whether its like rife or not.. or any good ?

its a 2004/6 Dr.Clarke Zentrum original product, super zapper deluxe ....

its come with quite a few chips too and gel discs... the invoice was in and the thing costs £80 plus 15 euros per chip ....

I havent used it yet - i have to make sure i know what i am doing first. - usually i just learn by pressing everything - but thought better of that this time :)

brenda

Hi

Hulda Clarke zappers, are used for bacteria and viruses too, but only penetrate the blood as far as l remember. I have a battery operated frequency generator l bought in Germany, (600 euros) which is a medically certified device, used by many doctors there. You can buy one which runs from chip cards, according to the condition you want to treat, or there is a self programing device. This is the one l have.

I have used it successfully for a number of acute infections like flu, pleuricy and salmonella but have not really made much headway with Lyme because it does not penetrate deeply enough, though l had some herxes.

I plan on selling it as l am setting up the Chinese one mentioned previously with the Spooky program which you can use as a contact device or by distance using DNA (nail clippings).

It has been proven that DNA has a means of communication that we cannot understand yet but it is very much at the experimental stage. The cancer clinic in NZ has produced the program which can be used for this and gives it without charge.

Brian Rosner who claims he cured himself of Lyme, has written books all about rifing and they are worth reading. He used a Doug Coil.