• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Truth About Cancer documentary

barbc56

The idea that Nazi's used fluoride to make people 'docile' is a meme spread by anti-fluoride people. There is absolutely no proof of this. There are so many unfounded lies floating around the internet these days that people immediately believe. If you actually research these things without cherry-picking, you will find the real stories.

That's why it's important to look at the complete picture. Sometimes we get stuck on the trees and lose sight of the forrest.

A different opinion may be just that and not looking to change minds but adding more information, hopefully with examples to back up that information, to help others make their own health decisions.

That's why I have chosen my particular signature.

I have also posted a thread which shows that high doses of vitamin C, a popular alternative treatment, may actually promote metastasis in cancer.

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...idant-use-may-promote-spread-of-cancer.40577/

Using alternative treatments may delay getting medical help when it's the most effective.

Barb

Last edited:

barbc56

I hope it is" politically correct" to post this. If not I assume this will be pulled

Whether politically correct or not, I think your thread is certainly legitimate. I can't even remember posts/threads being pulled because an opinion may be different and appears to be the exception rather than the rule. The ones being pulled, unless spam, seem to be more about the tone of the post/thread and not necessarily the subject matter.

Barb

adreno

PR activist
The veil is lifting and we are all waking up each at our own pace and that is okay.
ZBGQ3.jpg

TiredSam

The wise nematode hibernates
If you are ready to know the truth
The veil is lifting and we are all waking up each at our own pace and that is okay.
if the documentary is not for you then just don't watch it. Take what you need and leave the rest. It's just that simple.
Respectfully, there is room for everyone to be exactly where they are on this topic.

@Zensational implying that those who don't share your opinions are not ready to know the truth, or are still behind a veil of ignorance yet to be lifted, is not respectful, it's disrespectful and arrogant. If you choose to accept the claims in this film on faith and prefer not to engage in a discussion of it's content with those who prefer to view it more critically and would like to discuss its claims then that's up to you, it certainly does keep it simple.

I would prefer it if there was less room for woo merchants, meme spreaders and scam artists, and more room for serious attempts to establish the truth based on research. Or at least room for discussion.

IreneF

A family friend likewise spend much money on trying all sorts of alternative treatments. It had no effect on her cancer and she may still be living today if she chose conventional treatment. :(
These stories are all too common, but no one wants to hear about them. AFAIK there are no reliable statistics about the outcomes of alternative treatments for cancer.

Everyone dies. All you can do is increase your chances of living a healthy life. That may mean changing your beliefs in the face of new evidence.