International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"The Scientifically Challenged UK Media Strikes Back"

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Kyla, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Kyla

Kyla ᴀɴɴɪᴇ ɢꜱᴀᴍᴩᴇʟ

Canada
    http://uttingwolffspouts.com/2015/1...edia-strikes-back/comment-page-1/#comment-800

excerpt:
    read the rest on Utting-Wolff Spouts:
    http://uttingwolffspouts.com/2015/1...edia-strikes-back/comment-page-1/#comment-800

Dolphin, ahmo, Valentijn and 7 others like this.
  2. bertiedog

bertiedog Senior Member

South East England, UK
    It's disgusting to real this drivel and it almost makes me feel that it would be great if ME/CFS was personally visited upon anybody who writes such garbage. However the better part of my nature is trying to restrain these feelings but I am finding it extremely difficult not to give into my initial, nastier thoughts.

Pam

SOC, halcyon, ahmo and 1 other person like this.
  3. TiredSam

TiredSam The wise nematode hibernates

Germany
    This could actually start to get quite funny. If Knapton is a Lightning Process fan then she's clearly an unpleasant combination of batty/evil/stupid, and a fan of the BPS model. Could it be that in trying to help the BPS brigade by puffing up their claims in her article, she has inadvertently completely undermined them by adding so much bullshit onto a pile of what she may not have realised was already a steaming manure heap, that the combined stench makes the article impossible to defend and easy to take apart. In the days to come she may well be found stumbling around with a confused look on her face muttering "but I was only trying to help!"

We can but hope.

See more popular forum discussions.