• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

the Real Reason Behind Robin Williams' Suicide: "We Were Living a Nightmare" 11/3/15 E Online

*GG*

"In November of 2013, he had a little gut pain. Next month, it was another symptom. It was like this endless parade of symptoms and not all of them would raise their head at once. It was like playing Whack-a-Mole. Which symptom is it this month?" Schneider recollected. "I thought, 'Is my husband a hypochondriac?' We're chasing it and theres no answer. By now we tried everything."

The months of visible depression, anxiety, and paranoia led to a diagnosis that Williams was in the early stages of Parkinson's disease. However, according to Schneider, it was his undiagnosed mental illness that truly led him to take his own life.

"Lewy Body Dementia killed Robin," she said definitively. "It's what took his life and that's what I've spent the last year trying to get to the bottom of."

http://www.eonline.com/news/712507/...n-williams-suicide-we-were-living-a-nightmare

Some similarities with what some of us go through, and resot to. Unfortunately :(

GG