• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The power of reviews- Doctors ME

Seven7

Seven
I think we can start changing doctors perceptions by leaving reviews on google and every medical review site out there.
We are 20mil plp world wide.
We can really do a dent.
1) If you go to a doctor and treats you badly, leave a review that this doctor is not kept up to date with Cfs reaserch and didn’t even try to learn.
2) If they do not know anything but are willing to learn, read, help.
3) Know and helped.
4) CBT GET proponent stay away!

We can help others and the bad reviews will make them want to learn.

We can make a dent as a community ( specially those on CBT and GET) and drive change through reviews!!!!

alkt

that is a great idea but people who for various reasons have no alternative but to attend a particular practice might harm their future relationship with members of that practice. there is also the issue with cognitive difficulties where your perception of events could be warped also doctors are people to and making a judgement on one bad appointment could be very unfair . of course there are some people who are most definitely in the wrong profession who should face consequences for appalling behaviour lack of knowledge .