• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"The Locations Effect"

slayadragon

During the past several months, I have had dozens of people with CFS report to me feeling better in some locations and worse in others. An equal number (some overlapping) have asked me for suggestions on what locations they might try if they want to feel better.

Thus, Paul Beith and I have put together a new board, "The Locations Effect," designed to let people share their experiences in different places.

http://locationseffect.proboards.com/index.cgi?

I started out by putting detailed comments about my own experiences in hundreds of places in 22 states over the past three years.

Hopefully others will share their experiences as well. (ESPECIALLY if you experiences with places are different than mine, please share!)

(P.S. Mark and Cort told me that I could post this comment on PR.)

Best, Lisa