Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The End ME/CFS Project: History Taking Root

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by ClarkEllis, May 6, 2015.

1. sdmcvicar

sdmcvicar

Pardon if this has been addressed in previous posts:

1) You can also use Amazon Smile to donate to the OMF. Just go to smile.amazon.com and select OMF as your charity of choice. Then, just go to smile.amazon.com whenever you are buying something from Amazon, and a portion of your purchase of eligible products will be donated directly to them. I imagine that a lot of ME/CFS patients do a large amount of their shopping online (as I do), and this is a great way to donate while remaining in both your energy and financial budgets.

2) Recently, I have heard that data from the Severely Ill - Big Data study will be available online. Does anyone know where this data will be posted? I'm excited about the possibility of volunteering time towards analysis and hypothesis generation in a couple of months, once my PhD is finished!

SOC and snowathlete like this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    I have been wondering if any patients might be inclined to analyse some of the data. I'm sure you won't be alone. I don't think we yet know where the data will be published but I'm sure we will when they release it. Perhaps on the OMI website.

snowathlete likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.