• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Complex Chronic Diseases Program (CCDP) World Café - British Columbia only

concepcion

When:
Saturday, May 27, 2017, at 1 - 3.00 pm. Half hour intermission.
Where:
In-person: Chan Education Centre & Auditorium at the BC Children's Hospital's Research Institute, Entrance #18, 938 West 28th Avenue Vancouver (map)
Online: digital survey
Maximum number:
60 participants for in-person event. No limit for online event. RSVP required for both

______

The Complex Chronic Diseases Program (CCDP) will be hosting a World Café in partnership with the ME/FM Society of BC.

IN-PERSON EVENT
A World Café brings people together in simultaneous rounds of conversation on specific topics. Our event will allow ME and FM patients and carers to come together with CCDP staff to provide ideas, feedback and input into different areas of focus at the CCDP.

Four tables will be set up, each with a CCDP facilitator and note-taker, each table focusing on one question. Participants will have the option to rotate tables, or stay put and focus on the issue they care about most.

ONLINE COMPONENT
A digital survey will be available to ME and FM patients and carers who are residents of British Columbia and unable to participate in person. The survey will be comprised of the four questions to be discussed at the in-person event, with opportunity for open-ended responses. We will email the link for the online survey on the morning of Saturday, 27 May to everyone who has RSVP'd for the online event. The survey will stay open until Sunday, 4 June.

Click on the button below by 27 May to RSVP and let us know if you will be participating in-person or online:

Join us and share this event with other ME and FM patients in British Columbia.