Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The Best Drug for ME/CFS? The Other Side of Klonopin: A Patient's Story and A Survey

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Braz

Braz

For many people their pre-Klonopin time was not hell at all. It can be a gruesome drug to get off.

As for Gabby, I can't speak for her.

geraldt52 likes this.
  2. pepous

pepous

Hello,

Would like to ask you about what is recommended maximal usage of clonopin lets say per month?

I use it only in times of stress. I try to use it not very much lets say once a month but i am considering increasing the dose. Becouse sometimes stress take me into cycle of not sleeping - wired and tired fatigue and it take many days to recover.

So how often it is possible to take it at max? Once or twice per week one time dose not exceeding lets say 0,75 mg is tolerable?

And of course when no stress event occur to not take anything of course

What do you think?

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    This would vary a great deal from person to person. It is likely that genetics plays a part here. Some take low doses of klonopin every day without seeming to have a problem. Others get into trouble with regular dosing. If you start needing a larger dose, that is usually a sign of becoming tolerant.

pepous likes this.
  4. pepous

pepous

Thank you. I will need to go to vacation on at least one month where i dont need to take anything.

Have a nice day

See more popular forum discussions.