• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thank your Doctor Month!!

Timaca

I was writing on another thread and got an idea.....since it is the Thanksgiving month, why not take an opportunity to write your doctor a note and thank him for what he does for you?

And if you like what other doctors are doing; eg. Dr. Montoya, Dr. Peterson, etc and wish to send them a note (even if they are not your doctor) then do so. I know they would appreciate being thanked for all their hard work.

If you wish to post a note for Dr. Montoya here, I will compile them into one document and make sure he gets it. (Names will be omitted.)

Let's express our thanks to the doctors that are working so hard to find answers for us!! :D

Best, Timaca

Nielk

I think it's a great idea.
I also think that we should start with Rich Van Konynemberg!
He, more than anyone has been here for us ALL the time. I don't know hoe he dies it. He must have a special radar detector that the second someone needs him, he is there and has the patience to explain to us in detail what is going on. I have never seen such dedication from a scientist to a group of patients! Especially difficult patients. He deserves a medal oh honor and gratefulness from each one of us.

Our hero, Rich Vank, he likes to be called by all
When we're slipping, he makes sure we don't fall
Whenever he is needed
He comes, unimpeded
To our rescue, with kindness at our beck and call
flowers.jpg

With much gratitude,
Nielk

Timaca

I sure wish we had a "like" button like there is on FB so we could "like" each other's posts!!!! Nielk, I love your poem to Rich.

L'engle, I like your thanks to Freddd.....

So I am "liking" them here instead of hitting a like button!! :D

Best, Timaca

Nielk

Many of us have been helped by Fredd's protocol of B12
We are so indebted to his advice, help including myself
Such a great mind
We are glad to find
On our own forum of PR, for us to use, not to shelf
flowers.jpg

THANK YOU!

anne_likes_red

Ooooh there is a like button.:)) It's a great feature! On the bottom right of each post is where the button is.

I sure wish we had a "like" button like there is on FB so we could "like" each other's posts!!!! Nielk, I love your poem to Rich.

L'engle, I like your thanks to Freddd.....

So I am "liking" them here instead of hitting a like button!! :D

Best, Timaca

PS...And this thread is a great idea!

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I agree! I have sent thank you cards to my doctor at least once, I thank him EVERY time I see him or talk on the phone.

I also agree with thanking RICH!!!!!!! I appreciate him so much, he helps us all!