• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thank You

Nielk

To all those who worked so hard raising awareness and garnering votes for the Chase
competition, I am so grateful to you.

A few names that pop into my head:

Dolphin, Dolphin, Dolphin, helen41,Sasha, Frank, charityfundraiser, justinreilly, Hope123,
andrew, frenchtulip..oh and did i mention Dolphin?

And all others who gave their time and energy.

We couldn't have achieved what we did without you.

Thank you,:balloons::thumbsup::thumbsup::hug:
Nielk

*GG*

Yes, thank you to all who participated! Hopefully we helped them get thousands of dollars for research that they didn't have before!

Perhaps we didn't win big, but any win is big! (for us)

GG

Dolphin

To all those who worked so hard raising awareness and garnering votes for the Chase
competition, I am so grateful to you.

A few names that pop into my head:

Dolphin, Dolphin, Dolphin, helen41,Sasha, Frank, charityfundraiser, justinreilly, Hope123,
andrew, frenchtulip..oh and did i mention Dolphin?

And all others who gave their time and energy.

We couldn't have achieved what we did without you.

Thank you,:balloons::thumbsup::thumbsup::hug:
Nielk
Ah, that's nice, Nielk (and justinreilly and Sasah). Although I have to admit, I did slack off a bit towards the end (first I felt the WPI would get 6-10th and no more or less, then when I saw some groups racing up I felt we didn't have much of a chance of top 10 - or maybe I was just tired!).

Also, unlike helen41 and Faith Wong, I didn't get a Facebook temporary ban - so maybe wasn't trying hard enough!

Anyway, well done to everyone who did what they could - people tried lots of different ways to get votes and I particularly admire people who went for the "healthy" vote which may have involved a bit more persuasion/work explaining the cause(s).

P.S. I'd also like to thank this guy :Sign Please: who held up the sign in my signature asking for votes for so long. :D