• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tests indicate more to my condition but nothing can be found - ideas?

Seadragon

I'm surprised that not many people have given their input. I thought this was quite a busy forum but, well, I guess if people don't know the answer, they may not post.

I was really just trying to ask here if these test results I listed above would be considered "normal" with ME or is it unusual to see this kind of inflammation in ME?

Pretty much all the usual suspects, eg Lupus, MS, viruses, parasites, Lyme etc have been ruled out multiple times.

I don't really have the symptoms of any of these conditions anyway but I also don't truly fit the criteria or symptom descriptions for ME either.

I seem to have an illness and symptoms that are unique to me! I'm not sure where one posts about that but maybe not here. :confused:

Thanks to those who did reply to this post, I appreciate your input.

Bunchy