• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tell Barack to honor his campaign promise to label GMOs

alex3619

I wont sign this as I think its a US matter. However I do think that people deserve choice, and they cannot choose if choices are not available. Labelling should be mandatory. Indeed, I think the labelling laws in Australia need to be improved too. Bye, Alex

Vincent

I hope that at least in CA they are able to pass their bill to label gmo's. That will give us a foothole so to speak to push it nationwide. Certainly I support attempting to petition Obama to do something but I doubt he will.

mellster

Marco
I so agree on this. This is only one of the countless promises he broke - and one of the most important issues for me. Thanks for posting this.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I hope that at least in CA they are able to pass their bill to label gmo's. That will give us a foothole so to speak to push it nationwide. Certainly I support attempting to petition Obama to do something but I doubt he will.

YES on 37 (the RIGHT TO KNOW GMOs) is a very important ballot initiative we will be voting on in CA during this election. Please inform yourself about it here: http://www.carighttoknow.org/tags/yes_on_37

I have posted more info about the dangers of GMOs on this thread, including the fact that GMOs are banned in Monsanto's own cafeteria. o_O http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/crucial-info-about-leaky-gut.19381/#post-298173