• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Talk Radio Europe covering ME/CFS - Wednesday 20th September

Just listened to the interview. Very good, particularly recommended if you have family or friends who you want to introduce to what ME is, or are having trouble persuading them ME is not psychological.
Thank you @charles shepherd. You come across very well in interviews and managed fit a lot of information into 20 minutes.

sorry there wasn't time to include PR as well
quite a fair time when you were asked about where people could go for info/support...........you mention MEA website and went on a bit about MEA FB but couldn't offer any suggestions for those outside UK. There are a lot of non UK members here.
Overall I think it was a good interview but was surprised that the only biomedical research you came up with was one that wasn't directly about ME.

Correction to the timing:-

Starts: 18:10
sorry to split hairs but 0:18:10