• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tachycardia -- What are effective treatments?

SOC

I have a question about the Electromix: it has no sodium, so do you get your sodium in other ways. Also, it contains Citric Acid, malic acid, tapioca maltodextrin, and natural flavor. I was told to stay away from "natural flavor", citric acid and maltodextrin.

I deliberately get lots of dietary sodium. None of the other things in ElectroMix bother me. If you can't have (or don't want) all that extra stuff in your drink, you could look into some of the DIY electrolyte recipes.

EMilo

Elizabethmilo.com
Thanks, SOC! I don't know if that stuff bothers me, either, I just do what the doctor tells me because I'm sick and I don't know why - who knows, maybe it's from all the natural favors in my life. ;)