• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Swedish doctor risks losing his medical licence

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Please sign this petition, share and spread it around. Dr Kenneth Sandstrom has been treating patients for Lyme disease, he is now facing losing his licence.
Many ME? patients in the UK were treated by Dr AW 10yrs + ago. He prescribed abx, herbals, Samento etc. The only doctor in the UK at the time to take this illness seriously. He was suspended but was given his licence to practice back on the condition he didn't treat ME patients again. The witch hunting of the GMC continues as it does in Sweden.
https://www.petitions24.com/savedrx

Hugo

If his not suspended right now the headline is a little bit missleading. I will sign the petition, this is a good doctor and he keeps himself informed about the latest research and is also careful with treating lyme.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
If his not suspended right now the headline is a little bit missleading. I will sign the petition, this is a good doctor and he keeps himself informed about the latest research and is also careful with treating lyme.

Why didin't the doctor just give 12 days of doxocycline or any ciclosporine class antibiotics ?
I think that it would be much easier than to treat such a consiquence causing disease with something tha isn't necceseraly going to work ?