The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Swapping mB12 for more TMG

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by bigmillz, Feb 21, 2017.

1. bigmillz

bigmillz Senior Member

NYC
    Hi everyone, in fine tuning my daily supplements, I'm wondering if I'd benefit from a little less mB12 (teetering on the edge with a bit of irritability, and some acne from it), and a little more TMG.

I take 5mg mB12 daily now, and when I was on 3.75mg, I found myself a little calmer, and my skin a little clearer, but energy levels took a pretty big hit. 5mg works well enough for now.

I take 1.5g TMG, and in the past, adding more gives me some rough anxiety. I feel there's a little more "room" to go up here though, versus mB12 which I literally feel I have maxxed out.

I'm going to try 3.75mg mB12/2.25g TMG later this week, but has anyone else switched one for the other successfully?

I also don't take mFolate anymore, FWIW - turns out I'm an undermethylator. Big thanks to @caledonia for that suggestion which changed my life!

See more popular forum discussions.