• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supplements to give away

JanisB

I have a lot of unopened supplements I'm not going to take, plus a few that I opened and couldn't tolerate, so there is a tiny bit missing. I posted them on the Facebook group Supplement Swap. https://www.facebook.com/groups/372940466156793/ and if anyone wants them, contact me through Facebook or e-mail me. Some are fairly new, some have been around for a few years. I'd like to send more than one thing out at a time as it is a pain to go to the post office. I know a lot of us are struggling financially, so I ask only for cost of packing up and shipping. Medium sized unlimited pack from USPS is about $13 and that would take a bunch of supps.

They are: N-Acetyl Cysteine, N-acetyl carnitine, Whey protein, Biopterin, 5-MTHF, AlliCinn, MegaHydrate, Coleus Forskolii, and P5P

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@JanisB didn't know about that Facebook page. I have a cabinet full of stuff I'd like to pass on to someone who can use it. How do people pay you?