• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

SUGGESTIONS FOR STEP 1 YASKO

alice111

Hi all,

I am waiting on my nutrigenomic test, and in the mean time would like to start step 1 of yasko. Reading her material is very overwhelming because she pretty much suggests a million supplements under "step 1", and it is really not tailored to CFS/ME.

Please feel free to recommend what you consider to be the best/most helpful/ easily tolerated supplements for step 1 of the protocol.

Thank you!!
Jasmine

Patrick*

Formerly PWCalvin
The ones that I took were Neurological Health Formula, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D-3, Cod liver oil, OraKidney, Pycenogol, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin C, Probiotics (4 kinds rotated), and GABA as needed whenever I feel brain inflammation or sleep.

The ones I underlined, I was taking already--I just had to adjust the dose.

Have you read her simplified protocol? It's short and more geared toward people with ME/CFS. http://www.scribd.com/doc/132017201/Dr-Amy-s-Simplified-Road-Map-to-Health

I'm sort of doing a hybrid of her simplified protocol and the full protocol...skipping most of the expensive RNA supps, but using one or two that have helped.

alice111

great, thanks!

have you noticed any improvement in symptoms with the protocol you're doing?and are those all the supplements you are taking?
jasmine