International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Stroke Treatments, handicapped with deficits

Discussion in 'Neurological/Neuro-sensory' started by physicsstudent13, Apr 3, 2017.

1. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

US
    Well some of my doctors are saying I suffered 2 CVAs or strokes. I'm pretty handicapped and have had aphasia, dysarthria, diplopoia, sever weakness bilateral, hearing loss, blurry vision. I fell and broke my right ankle a few months before.
    I'd really love to discuss stroke treatments if anyone else knows something

2. Valentijn

Valentijn Senior Member

You need to discuss those with your doctor. We can't help you with that.

3. Hip

Hip Senior Member

You might like to search the longecity.org forum for ideas and information about treating and preventing stroke, or perhaps start a thread on that forum.

4. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem All Good Things Must Come to an End

Working with a variety of therapists can help - speech, physical, occupational. The occupational therapist works with activities of daily living, not just work-related stuff.

5. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

US
    please beg you can help post Longecity? found treatments can exchang. just impossible, Medicaid not cover
    bedriden, going deaf, ear pain. trying go back ER

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2017

See more popular forum discussions.