• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stephen Amell, actor from the tv-series Arrow, is looking for charities to support

Bob

Someone has asked me to post this...

Stephen Amell, an actor known from the tv-series Arrow, is asking people to recommend a charity to support.

I've been told: "This is such a fantastic opportunity..! He does absolutely amazing stuff for the charities he supports."

The question is on his Facebook account - see below - so anyone who would like to reply will have to use Facebook...

See his question using the link below...

Stephen Amell on Facebook:
Facebook... I need some help with charity recommendations. Have one in mind, but I always like to hear from you. Fire away.

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/posts/907562442662357

concepcion

Reading the comments on his FB post, with recommendations for so many charities and causes, is just heartbreaking.

mango

those of you who post comments, please share the link (direct link to your comment) here so we can help by hitting 'like' and hopefully make your comment stand out more..!

mango

oh no, he already made his decision :( that was fast...

oh well, better luck next time?