• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Starting SMP, What Else Do I Need?

Googsta

Doing Well
Hi there :)

I am flying blind here as I have had no testing other than the normal run-of-the-mill bloods. There's no way I can afford the testing full-stop (I really can't stresss that enough!). But on to the positive..

I already have the Neuro Health Vitamin so I am starting that tonight, and I've ordered Hydroxy mega Drops & Folinic Acid yesterday. Methylmate B is out of stock for a few weeks but I figure I will be going slow anyway & will just order them when they are back in stock.

I was going to go with the PSerine but I don't want to risk it if I have low cortisol so I am ordering Lecithin instead through iHerb. This is where you guys come in ;).
From reading what I can I see I need Zinc & Potassium so I've added them to the order.

I also read that I may have some extra excititoxicity so I am wondering if I should order GABA or Sam+e? Anything else?

Should I buy some Adb12 or am I getting ahead of myself?

Any advice is welcome :thumbsup: (layman's terms if possible :p:confused:o_O:lol:)