• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Started Methylation Supplements, Ended Up In The ER - And Symptoms Still Persist

maz

Resveratrol 250 mg a day seemed to stop my anxiety/wired feeling from methyl supps. My avatar represents how I felt when I ran out of resveratrol!

xrayspex

Resveratrol 250 mg a day seemed to stop my anxiety/wired feeling from methyl supps. My avatar represents how I felt when I ran out of resveratrol!

hey what brand do use Maz sometimes spaz? :) I bought some liquid reservatrol by a company called Natures Answer but I don't like how I feel after it....I know that contaminated or ineffective supplements are something we need to watch out for...........

maz

Swanson Resveratrol - mainly because its reasonably priced (bearing in mind I'm in England). It may be a coincidence but I can't retest it because I have had to stop all methyl supps due to other bad reactions - fierce muscle pain, brain fog and barely controllable anger which has turned into fluey feelings with a swimmy head and foggy brain since stopping the folate and MB12. I did have a great one month to begin with!