• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stanford/OMF Community Symposium speaker list and free LIVESTREAM register!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Exciting news...Prof. Robert Phair is joining the ranks as one of the Symposium speakers :)

Please see update below:

yx8n-tRzAv8RHtfiIeaegA5Wu8WdopKAIYoVP8Hie5paaQNT0XGgunRyEMYZFjHvCYHWRALNaHNXm4fojwahl6uSSYbk_hrTpPw1PYbe3vQURvkUXt-qanQh8z8l5gEvGvz7oru2sv-wIgpEKQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Second Annual Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS at Stanford University
Sponsored by Open Medicine Foundation

Hear from our AMAZING scientists and Founder & CEO/President, Linda Tannenbaum.

Register now to join us in person to meet these dedicated scientist and our OMF team at the Community Symposium on Saturday, September 29.

Register now to join us in person and meet the scientists at the Symposium.

The Symposium will be live-streamed for free. Pre-registration is required.
Registertoday to watch the program via Livestream.

Patients, parents, scientists, clinicians, family and friends are invited to join us in person or register to watch all or part of the program from anywhere in the world.

(Recordings will be made available on our Youtube Channel after the event.)

For additional event details, please visit our website.

www.omf.ngo

I heard that the in person symposium is going to be packed, so I'm guessing that means the livestream will be quite popular also. The level of interest is really encouraging.

I have been looking forward to this symposium for awhile now and am particularly excited to hear updates on the metabolic trap as well as the t cell expansion research. The speaker list is quite impressive.