Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Stanford: Are you a local patient?

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by JaimeS, May 16, 2017.

1. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    We don't have a start date yet, @humanrising, but I imagine it will be relatively soon. I was asked to start reaching out just last week. I anticipate by June we will be doing this in a more official capacity. :)

Send me a private message so that I know you have volunteered? :D

2. Groggy Doggy

Groggy Doggy Senior Member

June would be perfect timing. Maybe someone could announce that volunteeers are needed at the upcoming June 2nd ME Awareness Rally in Sacramento?

Sancar likes this.
  3. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Groggy Doggy likes this.
  4. Webdog

Webdog Senior Member

@JaimeS Any updates on the research? I volunteered, but haven't heard anything since May.

JaimeS and Binkie4 like this.
  5. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Stopped in the middle of a convo with staff about this very topic to reply to you. ;)

I promise we haven't forgotten about you -- our redone research consent form was approved, so it's a simple matter of dotting the Ts and crossing the Is ... or vice-versa... :confused: ... before we can start scheduling folks.

Please remember that, if possible, we would love for you to come in more than once so that we can get longitudinal data or test the same people on various measures. If you can't, that's cool, but if you can, that would be amazing.

I can't anticipate the future, but without another golem in the gears, I will be contacting you very soon. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

6. Webdog

Webdog Senior Member

Thanks @JaimeS. Many of us are itching to help in any way we can! :)

7. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Ready! Start checking your inboxes here, and if you don't see anything there by the end of today (it's about 10:30am where I am) then please PM me and I will send you some information.

[Edit: Done! If you don't have a message in your inbox from me and you'd still like to participate, please PM me!]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Webdog and Groggy Doggy like this.

See more popular forum discussions.