• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Source of hydroxocobalamin with nothing else added?

determined

I am trying to cover my B12 forms and I want to make sure I can get a brand with no added folic acid or anything else.

Source Natural's Dibencozide offers adenosylcobalamin, but what about a brand for hydroxocobalamin?

Thank you for your help!

adreno

PR activist
I am trying to cover my B12 forms and I want to make sure I can get a brand with no added folic acid or anything else.

Source Natural's Dibencozide offers adenosylcobalamin, but what about a brand for hydroxocobalamin?

Thank you for your help!

Perque. AOR.

determined

Yes, I have actually used Perque...before I switched to methylcobalamin. It didn't seem to do much for me though. Thanks! I had forgotten about it!

Anybody know where to get hydroxy shots these days? Seems like every pharmacy around could not get it last time I checked.

thanks,
Mark