Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

So confused Mi.

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by Nanni, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Nanni

Nanni

Can you have methylation issues without having bad snps. According to genetic genie I have only one red, mtrr. I don’t have any mthfr but homogeneous with mtr, compt. I did see a change from taking methyl b12 but only for a day. I think some methyl donors make me feel anxious. I’m taking Mitocore for a multi vitamin. I feel like cfs/me is the right diagnosis given my story but this is confusing. Also I have gotten different results from Strategene. Has anyone else had this problem.

2. Learner1

Learner1 Forum Support Assistant

Pacific Northwest
    Yes, you can. There are many things that can increase demand for methylation nutrients.
    A comprehensive nutritional test, like a Genova Diagnostics NutrEval can be tremendously helpful in putting together a nutrient program, rather than guessing.

Imbalances can create numerous symptoms and disease, including depression, anxiety, and even cancer.

See more popular forum discussions.