• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Slide presentation on environmental causes of autism by Dr Judy Mikovits given on May 23rd 2014

Dufresne

almost there...
Just wondering if anyone with a more scientific eye than myself has had the chance to watch this. It certainly sounds like she knows what she's talking about, even if she does ring some bells for the crowd.

She credibly speaks about issues that haven't conclusively been debunked like the possibility of murine retroviruses in our population, and the possibility that vaccines can trigger autism. I believe these are still on the table, despite what the medical establishment would have us believe. Ian Lipkin has essentially called antivaxers crazy, while Mikovits is clearly saying here that antivaxers might have a case. These two scientists have worked together, and apparently respect each other. So what does science say? Is it still possible vaccines can trigger autism? Is it possible gamma retroviruses are causing neuro-immune disease? If so, why the vehement denial?