• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

sleep study iphone app?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Has anyone used one of these apps, it appears it can do more then a sleepy as well, basically one wear a bracelet that is later hooked into your iphone etc and can show u the info recorded. I believe the bracelet takes into accounts one movements and correlates it with certain sleep patterns, they say they arent as good as a commercial sleep lab but read where one guy compared his app with a sleep study and there wasnt alot of difference.

I think this would be interesting to see what sort of deep sleep we get and even an alarm that will wake u when not in deep sleep so u dont wake tired. Also a feature is like a pedometer, this could help us pace better.

I believe these apps are free to cheap but the bracelets are 100 to 150 bucks.

They sound good but I wondered about accuracy. They say they are accurate even with pets or other people, but I am skeptical about that and other distinguishing.

I feel more confident with a bracelet, and I did not know about them.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Yes i have heard of them where people place their phone under their pillow and it works off movement but that just doesnt seem right to me but a bracelet woul;d seem more accurate at picking up movement, i suppose it gives us an idea of the sleep quality maybe???? when it counts i suppose if u wake up feeling like crap then u have probably had a bad night trying to sleep:ill:

cheers!!