• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Skin heals very slowly

Valentijn

I still have a row of bumps on one hand from IV antibiotics 6-9 months ago, and they still get itchy from time to time, though haven't been red for quite a while. If I get IV's again, I'll definitely be more proactive about the healing process :p

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Just wanted to thank all for the previous info--- and to post my experience with this... Basically, I had mosquito bites that wouldn't heal since mid-July (It is now early November).

After reading this thread- I applied Zinc Oxide cream nightly--- and they're about 90% gone after a week... I dunno if it's the healing properties or anti-bacterial, etc... but it's been working. Your mileage may vary, just fyi...

Attachments

• Screenshot001.jpg
    Screenshot001.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 14