• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Site that analyses evidence on diet and supplements

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Yeah I´ve seen it often when researching supplements. I think they do a good job, but personally I tend to find better hidden gems myself.

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
Looks good! Up until now, I've been relying on the Life Extension protocols which are based on referenced studies, but examine.com looks much better in that they rate the strength of the studies. I'm now following them on Facebook and am considering buying their Supplement-Goals Reference Guide for $39 that comes with free lifetime updates.

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
I bought their Supplement-Goals Reference Guide for $39 that comes with free lifetime updates and I have had some time to put it to use. It's worth a look especially if you're fighting multiple issues like allergies, high blood pressure, etc. If it turns out you don't like it or it's not useful to you, I believe there's a money-back guarantee.

Besides the useful information, I also like the fact that it's fairly easy to navigate. There are clickable links for the supplements and health goals within the document so you don't have to scroll back and forth to navigate. There are also links that take you to Internet pages for references in case you want to peruse the evidence a bit deeper.