• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sibo Nightmare

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
FYI, chronic fatigue due to a disease is NOT Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which IS the disease. If you want to know what ME is, start reading, I mean this forum is for ME/CFS.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
You should put your post back. Someone might have some ideas since most of us have multiple medical problems. All I'm saying is fatigue as a symptom of a disease is not the same as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and since you came to an ME/CFS forum you can learn about it by looking around here.

South

Do put your post back if you want to; you might find some useful replies. I don't have ME or anything like it (I have other health issues) and I still often find useful information in the Phoenix Rising forums.

But if you don't want to repost, ok.

Countrygirl

Nevermind

needed an excuse to cry though, thanks for that.

I am terribly sorry that you felt you needed to remove your post. I did read it late last night. While, as someone with ME, I couldn't relate to your symptoms, I and most on here can and do relate to your great and understandable distress.It is truly horrible to be so wrecked by a disease/condition that it destroys your ability to function and most of us cope with this everyday. Please do replace your post as some here are very knowledgeable and could help you or direct you to a web site that is more appropriate.

While this is a forum for people with ME, we should treat others who are also struggling with other diseases with equal compassion and not dismiss them in such a cursory fashion.

I am so sad by how this new poster was treated.

Last edited: