• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Should I hurry up when putting water soluble vitamin powders into juice and drinking it because it c

It includes vitamin vitamin B12 which is water soluble.. and other B vitamins, probiotics, B9, Vitamin C...

When water soluble vitamin touches water it starts to dissolve.. should i be worried if it takes me around 3 minutes to put all the powders inside my juice.. from getting oxidized in the water and get destroyed and there's no longer value in the vitamins?

how much time should it take for a water soluble vitamin to get destroyed when it's inside water?

alkt

your vitamins are not destroyed when placed in water all it does is become part off the solution you have made . water soluble vitamins pass through your body and are used those not used are excreted and have to be replaced on a daily basis fat soluble vitamins are stored by the body and take a longer period of time to be used up. you have to be careful to not overdose on fat soluble vitamins to much of anything can be very harmful especially those vitamins that interact with your nervous system some others would explain better or more comprehensively.