• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Serology Test - Can Someone Please Start a New Poll

Lynn

It has been mentioned by several people on the Serology Results thread that we need a new poll. The results from VIPDx are starting to roll in. There were already 20 responses before VIPDx released any results. The only way anyone could have had results before that is through WPI and I know of only one person who has posted about that.

I do not know how to start a poll. Could someone help me do that so that the results will be accurately reflected? It would only take a few minutes to vote in the new poll for anyone who already voted in the old poll.

Thanks,
Lynn

*GG*

Unless that is a recent change, I don't think so. Anyone can start a poll, all you have to do is create a thread.

GG

Stone

Thanks for asking for a new poll, Lynn. I noticed the same thing and had hoped it would be started over at some point. We won't get a very good picture of who's got what unless we do that, and I think it would be a good idea also if it were clearly explained which poll or polls a person should answer in. There are doubtless some folks that get things crossed easily, as I do, so I think that would be helpful and may hopefully reduce errors.