Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Self help sites for patients with ME/CFS

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Rinareens, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Rinareens

Rinareens

At a recent meeting, I spoke to Dr. Charles Lapp from Hunter Hopkins Center in Raleigh, North Carolina. “Following three small epidemics of a chronic Fatigue illness in the Raleigh area, Dr. Lapp began collaborating with Dr. Paul Cheney in 1987, and from 1992 to 1995 Dr. Lapp acted as Medical Director of the Cheney Clinic in Charlotte.” Dr Lapp is a seasoned internist who specializes in treating patients with Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS at the Hunter Center which he opened in 1995.

Dr. Lapp has developed two self help sites for patients with the disease. The first site, treatcfsfm.org “is a free self-study course which guides patients step by step through the process of creating an individualized treatment plan.” The second site, cfidsselfhelp.org provides 6 online courses geared to patients with ME/CFS.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years Hoarder of biscuits

USA
    Welcome! The second site should be www.cfidsselfhelp.org.

Sushi likes this.
  3. Rinareens

Rinareens

Thank you for picking up on that. I have edited my original post.

See more popular forum discussions.