• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Seeking Lyme Advice

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Hi Vitalic, do you have a prescription from KDM for the B12? You can fill his private prescriptions in the UK, but my pharmacist will only accept them if the clinic adds: date of birth, e mail address of the clinic and KMD' official title/professional details.

I did my follow up, once the results where back by phone, which was easier for me, but then had to have another one once the report came.

It has taken me ages to start treatment - problems with prescriptions, then an adverse drug reaction. Now I finally have some different abx, but am waiting until after a big family event this weekend to start them,Then I s start monthly trips to clinic for IVIG in November.

He will be retesting me in Nov for Lyme using more lymphocytes, I will akso have been taking abx for a while by then (Clarithromycin and doxy)

Good luck with it all. I am hoping to go in feb for my iv abx.