• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Seeking BRAND NAME famvir

Rrrr

question:
has anyone found anywhere to buy BRAND NAME famvir?

background:
the brand name of the medication called famvir was discontinued last year
http://www.empr.com/news/antiviral-agent-no-longer-available/article/547005/

i only just found this out when i tried to get my last prescription filled. i have been taking this medication for years. it is the only thing that addresses some key symptoms of mine.

i have found that the generic of famvir is still available. however, i do not tolerate the generic. it makes me worse.

has anyone found anywhere to buy the BRAND NAME of famvir? i can't find it at any of the many pharmacies i have called.

thanks for your help!

Rrrr

by the way, if you have any brand name famvir and you do not need it, please private message me.

BadBadBear

It is less $$$$ for me to buy my meds with my free GoodRX card than to buy it with my insurance... I love GoodRX! :). Were you able to find a solution for name brand Famvir?