• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Seeing good Improvement

Charles555nc

Im on a rather lengthy protocol of:

3x a Day
4 grams Sodium Ascorbate
500mg Lysine
500mg Proline
500mg Glycine
20,000 beta carotene
400mcg of methyl Folate
Fish Oil

1x a Day
200mg SAM-e
200mcg Selenium
600mg NAC
Methyl b12
Coenzymated b12
Malic Acid
5 drops Lugols Iodine

2x a Week
Green tea to drink
B complex

Other
Chelation: EDTA suppositories 1x a week, DMSA chelation for 2 days every 3weeks or so.

Gallbladder flushes (gallstone removal, lost 45 lbs)

I recently (a week ago) decided to retry antivirals after re-reading Dr Lerner's research/studies.

2 Hours after vitamins/ 2 hours before vitamins

1 gram Valtrex 2x a day
500mg Famvir 2x a day
100mg Minocycline 2x a day (for Rosacea and Mycoplasma)

I had a huge, HUGE herxheimer after doing the antivirals, my body and brain ached so bad, but in positive way like a muscle burns after exercise. My joints and mind feel much stronger now though. My Rosacea is also 70% reduced. I also find Im tolerating larger doses of Methyl Folate now (max before was 400mcg once a day, anymore and I'd get this werid spinal pain). I guess 400mcg wouldve been fine but after reading Fredd and RIchs comments about ppl generally needing much larger doses, Ive been trying to add more in periodically.

I guess according to Dr Lerner, I will have to be on antivirals for years and years before my B cells "turn over", to prevent reinfection.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Glad to hear you're seeing an improvement Charles you've certainly got a big array of good supplements to take, wish I could tolerate half of them. Hope the a/virals bring the turnaround you need.

Nielk

Charles,

Great that you are improving on this regiment!
How did you arrive at all this? Are you being followed by a healthcare provider or did you come to this on your own?

Wishing you continued improvement.:)

Charles555nc

I couldnt tolerate half of them until I got on high dose vitamin C. I read about an experimental treatment for aids (I am XMRV positive). I believe the guy who came up with it was Marthias Rath or something like that. And then I added alot to it.