• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Save the Date -- Stanford ME/CFS Initiative Conference - March 19, 2014

Hope123

Stanford University's ME/CFS Initiative will be holding a conference on campus in Palo Alto, California March 19, 2014 focusing on ME/CFS-related clinical and research activities occurring at Stanford University. The conference will occur one day before the IACFS/ME Conference (March 20-23, 2014) in San Francisco and is targeted primarily at clinicians and researchers. The announcement can be re-posted elsewhere. Please share with your contacts. If there are questions, please direct them to Ms. Yolanda Cervantes as she will have more up-to-date information than me.

Also for more details, see the website: http://chronicfatigue.stanford.edu/

*********************************************************************************************************************

2014 Stanford Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symposium:
Advances in Clinical Care and Translational Research

March 19, 2014

Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge

Stanford, California

Presented by Stanford University Department of Infectious Disease

"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is arguably the greatest medical and scientific challenge of our time." ~Jose G. Montoya, MD

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND FULL PROGRAM TO FOLLOW

For more information about the symposium, please contact:

ycervantes@stanfordmed.org

SPONSORED BY THE

STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Thank you,

Yolanda Cervantes

Stanford Center for Continuing Medical Education

CME Conference Coordinator

Email:ycervantes@stanfordmed.org

Phone: +1 650-724-9549

1070 Arastradero Road, Suite 230

Palo Alto, CA 94304

bel canto

So only physicians or faculty can go?

I called the number given and was able to register - the woman I spoke to said that it was fine for me to attend. I did note that I was a Stanford clinic patient, but I don't think that made any difference.