• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Save the date! - Saturday, April 16, 2011. an update by Dr. David Bell

*GG*

Dr. David Bell, noted CFS researcher and pediatrition, will give us an update on the latest research on XMRV and a summary of the NIH "State of Knowledge" conference in our third of the new series of educational forums.

The meeting is co-sponsored with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health at the Hinton State Laboratory Institute, and will be held in their facility in Jamaica Plain/Boston.

There is plenty of free parking and the auditorium comfortably holds a large group. More details will be forthcoming. Please pass the word.

ixchelkali

Cool! I got to hear Dr Bell when he gave a presentation in Southern California shortly after the WPI study was published. It was well worth the energy deficit required to go. If you can make it, I recommend going.

I hope it will be videotaped for the rest of us.

sensing progress

Yes! I'm excited for this. It's been quite a while since Dr. Bell sent out one of his newsletters so I'm hoping this means he's been very busy with other things.