• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

boohealth

@melamine. I'd like to hear stuff like:
1) Slept fitfully five hours a night--now sleep deeply eight hours a night
2) Took pain pills x times a week,now I don't need them
3) Couldn't exercise, now I walk/run/jog/swim X hours a week
4) Used to have diarrhea/constipation, now have regular BMs
Or any zillion such answers. Yes, the person could be lying, yes it's "anecdotal" on a message board, but it was a 4 page thread and I couldn't find much that reported actual improvements.

jepps

@melamine
Or any zillion such answers. Yes, the person could be lying, yes it's "anecdotal" on a message board, but it was a 4 page thread and I couldn't find much that reported actual improvements.

Nobody will expect, that after taking 14 days of nystatin or fluconazol people with CFS have improvements.

boohealth

Ummmm....
@melamine, where did I say improvement in 14 days?
Why do you keep misquoting me?
Somewhere between 14 days and @jepps years...let's say, a few months. If there is no obvious improvement, abandon it.

melamine

@jepps, how do you know what you saw in your stool was a 15 cm candida with hyphae? Did you have it anlayzed by a microbiologist?

This is the kind of thing that I neither believe nor disbelieve. It doesn't matter to me what it is or if jepps has identified it correctly and doesn't undermine my confidence in jepps' reliability. What interests me is whether jepps' health has improved. I think that is what you are wanting to know.

One of my problems with Sanum therapy, whenever I look into it, is all the gobbleygook around it. This whole arcane philosophy.

I hadn't even wanted to understand homeopathy and had therefore not looked into it even though I was once prescribed some substances of that kind. What got me interested in Sanum is that I approached it by way of RS. My first experience with RS from day one or two was normalizing of my bowel movements. Wonderful.

I have an extensive history of amalgam exposure and amalgam and Candida type symptoms. I realize they are hard to distinguish from others, but even my nephrologist suggested I get tested for heavy metals and mercury in particular. I tested high.

Candida is known to become pathologic with heavy amalgam exposure and antibiotics, both of which I had, I tested high with Candida a. antibodies a few years ago, when I was put on a special diet that made me sicker, long term.

I have started RS after a very stressful period involving surgery, antibiotics, and possible/probable immune problems relating to metal implants, recently removed, so I am still dealing with those things and PEM, and it's too early for me to make any further assessments with RS and probiotics. But back to Sanum. What interests me is the anecdotal reports of Asklipia on here and Gestalt. I had started reading the guide and about the parts that are chosen for the dilutions. For some reason it started making more sense to me, but I was approaching it from the reports of a few people using it and not from that perspective.

I would like to try it because it's less dangerous than Rituximab and actually affordable. Moreover, to the extent that it is meant to address problems that Rx therapies cannot (although some are Rxed), it interests me.

jepps

Ummmm....
@melamine, where did I say improvement in 14 days?
Why do you keep misquoting me?
Somewhere between 14 days and @jepps years...let's say, a few months. If there is no obvious improvement, abandon it.

The thread is 14 days old, two people (Asklipia and me) take Sanum. I am satisfied with slightly improvements (that I posted), the last years I had only a worsening condition. For me it is enough to have enough energy for the day, to have the energy to go for a little walk in the nature. And this despite I am detoxifying fungi. Nystatin gives bad reactions, Sanum and RS only slight reactions.

boohealth

@jepps, I did not look at the dates on the thread--are you saying you and asklipias started the thread the day you started RS and sanum? It doesn't sound like it.

Y'all are just deflecting right now, and I'm getting tired, so I'm going to unwatch this thread. Good luck to all.

jepps

http://wellnessmama.com/23461/leaky-gut-diet/
In April Sanum is available, describes this post:
I’m also investigating Pleo Sanum homeopathic remedies which an in one “intestinal Kit” and are purported to help convert pathogenic gut flora to a friendlier species. Seems like good insurance for a gut program. Unfortunately, they’re not available till April 2015 due to import issues.

@melamine @whodathunkit

Thanks to both of you. I should have mentioned that I have had candida (or some pathogen just like it) for decades. For me, it's very easy to temporarily reverse. I just avoid sugar, drink some clove powder in water on an empty stomach (or olive leaf extract), and maybe take biotin.

Iodine tablets with sugar helps keep it from coming back. (I experiment with sugar because it works so good for exercise recovery.) Lately, grapefruit peel.

Baking soda on an empty stomach helps, too. That's why I was asking my question: raising my gut pH seems to help. (I know most would probably ay that alkalinity harms, not helps.)

However, it always comes back eventually. Somehow I am prone.

Btw, I first had ringworm fungus on my shoulder when I was ~18. Used an anti-fungal. Then I didn't have it for decades until one day it turned up near to the same spot.
Melamine,
I read online on a homeopathic site that a person can't get ringworm unless they have inherited the TB "Miasm" (I think a miasm is usually a bacteria passed from one generation to the next - although a professional homeopath may disagree. That's just how it seems to me.) My granddaughter developed ringworm so I gave her Bacillinum 200c. The ringworm cleared up within a day or two and it hasn't come back. That was about 3 years ago. Bacillinum is a homeopathic remedy for TB and the inherited TB miasm.

Gondwanaland

I think a miasm is usually a bacteria passed from one generation to the next - although a professional homeopath may disagree. That's just how it seems to me.
My take on it is that the several miasms describe different combinations of genetic SNPs and environmental factors influencing genetic expression o_O

jepps

I know nothing about the theory of miasm. Apparently there is much difficulty understanding it.
http://hpathy.com/organon-philosophy/miasms-understanding-and-classifying-miasmatic-symptoms/
@melamine
Thank you for posting this @LindaSan Enderlein´s theory describes also the tuberculinum miasma. His theory describes, that rheumatic diseases can result from a tuberculinum miasma in the intestine, this tuberculinum miasma makes the body ill. This tuberculinum miasma generate the Aspergillus niger in the gut. Aspergillus niger is content of "Nigersan"
The Sanum posts describe, that Sanum and homoepathy fit well together.

Last edited:
@melamine
Thank you for posting this @LindaSan Enderlein´s theory describes also the tuberculinum miasma. His theory describes, that rheumatic diseases can result from a tuberculinum miasma in the intestine, this tuberculinum miasma makes the body ill. This tuberculinum miasma generate the Aspergillus niger in the gut. Aspergillus niger is content of "Nigersan"
The Sanum posts describe, that Sanum and homoepathy fit well together.
I, too, have noticed the similarities of what Hahnemann and Enderlein both said about TB. It seems logical to me that the Aspergillis niger microbe probably existed on the planet first, then humans became infected with it (perhaps thousands of years ago), creating a disease which we call Tuberculosis.
When TB is treated allopathically, that is, with some kind of chemical, it isn't really cured, it is simply forced back inside the body, where it morphs into the cell-wall-deficient (CWD) form and is then passed from mother to baby, one generation after another, for infinity. (Lida Mattman, PhD's research)
Bacillinum is a nosode made from the actual TB microbes and I believe a nosode isn't really homeopathic, it's isopathic. So, I think Bacillinum (or Tuberculinum, another TB nosode) should be the same thing as a Sanum remedy for Aspergillus niger. However, the Sanum remedy contains various potencies of the remedy, all together in one mixture, whereas the homeopathic nosodes only come in one potency so you'd have to order several potencies which might end up costing more. Then again, at least they're available. Thoughts, anyone?

melamine

My initial impression of homeopathy theory is that it's too complicated and missing some essential diagnostic features. As this thread is about Sanum, I thought it might be a good idea to post something about Enderlein's isopathic theory on which it's based. http://sueyounghistories.com/archives/2008/10/31/gunther-enderlein-1872-1968/

http://www.pferdemedizin.com/peter/enderlein_engl.pdf

I don't know enough about either to offer an opinion beyond that Sanum interests me enough to want to learn more about it, in a way that homeopathy doesn't.

Last edited:

jepps

However, the Sanum remedy contains various potencies of the remedy, all together in one mixture, whereas the homeopathic nosodes only come in one potency so you'd have to order several potencies which might end up costing more. Then again, at least they're available. Thoughts, anyone?

I did not know the fact, that Sanum has various potencies of the remedies. This is very interesting, thank you.

Sanum might be easier to take, because homoepathic nosodes has to be increased, beginning with D6 and up to high potencies to treat the microbes deep in the nerves. And how do we know, when to increase the potency?

Homoepathic low potencies release the acute infections, and the higher potencies release the older infections. When Sanum consists of various potencies, this could be the reason, that the posts describe, that fungi acts very profound and systemically in the body.

Very interesting, what you write about Lida Mattman, my daughter was born with candida. What I read from Donna Gates about the connection of autism and candida (she writes, that autistic children were born with candida), let me suspect, that I was born with candida too. The carious teeth, that all in our family very early had, indicate this. This is a Sanum post about cell wall free forms of candida http://www.semmelweis.de/pdf/pdf.php?name=55_schneider_cwdforms&ext=pdf

Last edited:

jepps

My initial impression of homeopathy theory is that it's too complicated and missing some essential diagnostic features. As this thread is about Sanum, I thought it might be a good idea to post something about Enderlein's isopathic theory on which it's based. http://sueyounghistories.com/archives/2008/10/31/gunther-enderlein-1872-1968/

http://www.pferdemedizin.com/peter/enderlein_engl.pdf

I don't know enough about either to offer an opinion beyond that Sanum interests me enough to want to learn more about it, in a way that homeopathy doesn't.

Thank you @melamine for this interesting biography and summary of Enderlein and his theory.

Asklipia

A small update :
We are still on the regular protocol (MO-FR Mucokehl + Nigersan) and SA-SU Exmykehl).
My husband started a couple of weeks later than I did. He now too had these strange vertigoes when lying down, and they too have passed after three days.
I am afraid we both have turned to vodka to face the stress.:p There is definitely detox going on, with stuff going away in stools, strong smelling urine, a few pimples on lymphatic lines, irritation mounting about 15 mms after taking the remedy.
Somehow the vodka makes it alright!
All of last week was unpleasant, this week-end was OK, and this week is better!!!
Interestingly, now I get pimples on the left side of my body. It was always on the right side. I have a lot of post nasal drip, bad breath, throat pain ON THE LEFT side! Something new is happening on that left side. It seems the Sanum reaches parts other beers cannot reach.:balloons:
We have a lot of energy, and maybe because of all that vodka have started a Russian sport! We play with kettle bells on the roof of the house. It is great!

I have been reading the book of Franz Arnoul recommended by @jepps :)hug::angel::hug:)
http://www.amazon.com/Schlüssel-Lebens-Franz-Arnoul/dp/3876671965/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
and find it extremely interesting in the light of ME/CFS. Many of our symptoms respond to this Sanum therapy. Of course the author does not mention this particular condition, but I think I can start to imagine why this works and how.
I did not find it in English, but it has been published in French in Germany under the title "La Clé du Vivant". Not available in France or on amazon.fr, but I ordered it from a bookseller in Germany and it came no problem. Thank you Google Translate!:thumbsup::angel::thumbsup: their site is all in German.
I may resort to the extreme to read his other books : buy them in German, tear them apart, scan them and feed them to Google Translate! Not ready to do this just yet, hoping maybe someone else will do t?

Lots of good wishes to all!
Asklipia
Ha! The French translation has been published by "Edition Asklepios". It seems my powers of creating the World are at their best. Synchronicity being the fruit of good health.