• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

Asklipia

Interestingly a few weeks before I had huge candida hyphen nets in the stool, this was, I never had this before. Since this phase I have more energy and am more stabil against temperatures and weather.
Nice to see results with your own eyes! :vomit::vomit:

I believe, that when the immune system is compromised, candida overgrows anything. Also in nature fungi has an overgrowing quality, it bounds to everything in the nature, and also in the body. In treating fungi long enough we have the chance to treat the infections and toxins in the body. Long enough to reach also the nervs and the brain.

I feel something happening to my brain, I understand a lot of things I did not understand before, even before I got sick.
At the moment I am getting slight symptoms in the lungs, coughing up white very sticky mucus with a kind of burning sensation behind my wings :angel:. Burning but not too bad. I know this won't last because my husband had it two weeks ago and for him it has now stopped and he feels more aerobic capacity!
I don't know if reaching the brain happens last. Maybe the body does what it can as it goes and it depends also on your movements? We have decided to give it two years. We have only done 3 1/2 months so far from the end of February 2015.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention!
Good luck! :hug::hug::hug:

jepps

I don't know if reaching the brain happens last. Maybe the body does what it can as it goes and it depends also on your movements? We have decided to give it two years. We have only done 3 1/2 months so far from the end of February 2015.
:hug::hug::hug:

We will see, what movement in the brain and nervs, which maybe lasts a long time, changes something. But detoxification processes in the brain and the nervs are important for building up the gut, as the brain and nervs (f.ex. the vagus nerv) influence the gut and vice versa.

Sanum alone is only one part, I treat the gut since one year, and if I am right, you also treated methylation. But I believe, that a candida infection is the same real infection as a viral or a bacterial infection, but often overlooked and untreated.

Thank you also for your interesting reports, and best wishes to you and your husband!:):balloons::tulip:

Last edited:

ariel

@ariel Still on Sanum protocol? Do you continue to think it effective? Thanks.
Hi Lou, I still haven't tried this. It is definitely still on my list, and am reading everyone elses reports with interest, however between flare-ups from other things I'm going to wait a few more months. :)

ahmo

@Asklipia @jepps I'm considering Sanum protocol. It's just over a year since I completed a major Candida/SIBO cleanse. There was a significant shift in my symptoms and many supps were no longer, and are no longer, necessary.

I've been on a plateau for some time, which is quite a reasonable quality of life for me. But my mental and physical energy are very poor. And I've been unable to budge 5kg over the last year, regardless of how I eat.

Either this is as good as it gets, and after 4 years of healing, I can accept that. Or, I might be able to make some more progress. I don't have symptoms of Candida, but when I ask my body, I'm getting a consistent message that I do have systemic fungus. No tests, only me relying on the rapport I've built in talking to my body.

So I'm preparing to go again into the rotating anti-fungals over 6-8 weeks. And am wondering if your experience has found it to be as great as you'd hoped, and something many of us might benefit from. thanks, cheers

Asklipia

@ahmo We have stopped the Sanum around December 2015. Because we had an awful lot on our hands and wanted to avoid the detox feelings. There was absolutely no time or energy we could waste feeling less than at our best. We did achieve our goals in February. By the skin of our teeth, but we did. This might have been impossible a couple of years ago. After that, we just did nothing because we wanted to recuperate naturally.
The big surprise is that we do not feel anymore like we have any yeast symptoms!
The only step we took since December has been the lowering of oxalates in food, not drastically but still, we have moved to a location where veggies have less oxalates in them in general.
Also in the new location humidity is down from more than 60% generally to about 35%. It may have played a role.
And adding biotin 5 mg in September, then after a couple of months 10 mg. At the time we added the extra 5 mg biotin we also added once of twice a day a Japanese pick-me up pill :
http://www.amazon.com/Alinamin-EX-Plus-Numbness-Function/dp/B017LJM6NG

I think candida is in the past. I cannot say what did it, a multi pronged approach maybe! In that approach there is also the taking of handfuls of probiotics, including oral probiotics.
Good luck!

jepps

@ahmo it´s my idea, that candida and parasites grow in a bad milieu. As I have heavy metal issues, detoxifying heavy metals and viruses create a milieu in the gut, where candida grows. To keep candida under control, I take Sanum yet now besides probiotics and prebiotics. It can be taken longterm, and as detoxification via building up the gut and methylation releases heavy metals and viruses, I take Sanum for candida.
And I still have fungus in my stool on the weekend.
Greetings to you @Asklipia and to @ahmo, I am happy, that you are well:balloons:! I am well too!!
jepps

Last edited:

Aerose91

@ahmo
Also in the new location humidity is down from more than 60% generally to about 35%. It may have played a role.

Humidity is a make or break thing for me. A dew point over 50 and i can barely lift my arms or walk. Once the humidity breaks, however, it takes weeks or months to recover. Considering humidity lowers the oxygen in the air i think its hugely important for us to avoid