• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sale, support knee socks $9.97

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Today only. I like this company. Free shipping, easy returns.
http://www.brightlifedirect.com/allegro-nylon-ribbed-support-socks-100.asp

allegro-100-black-med.jpg

RoolOnToZoom.gif
ViewLarger.gif

Allegro Ribbed Support Socks 20-25mmHg - Item# 100

RatingStarsSmall5.gif

5.0​
(1 Customer Review)

SKU: 100SBL

MSRP: $19.95
Price: $9.97
You Save: $9.98 (50%)

Color

SOC

Thanks, Sushi. Looks like it's time to expand my socks wardrobe. :) Just wish I didn't have to handwash the darned things.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Thanks, Sushi. Looks like it's time to expand my socks wardrobe. :) Just wish I didn't have to handwash the darned things.

I run them through the washer on cold and they have lasted for years. I usually get the cotton ones but since these are so cheap, I'm trying them.

Sushi

SOC

I run them through the washer on cold and they have lasted for years. I usually get the cotton ones but since these are so cheap, I'm trying them.

Sushi

Well heck, I'm going to try that. I wash some things on cold anyway, so no problem to toss them in.

I have some nylon ones -- well, my daughter did and I stole them :redface:. The cotton are much softer and easier to put on, but the nylon are okay. I'm hoping the Allegro ribbed are a bit better quality.